Log in FAQ
What happens if you use up your three login attempts?
If the three login attempts are used up you will have to wait 20 minutes. Thereafter you’ll have three more attempts.
I can’t remember my password
I can’t remember which email address I used or I have mistyped my email address when I signed up
Get help through our self-service. Click on the “Get help button” and let us know which name you used, approximately what date you signed up and which email address you think you might have used.
Using the above information we can locate your account and either correct a mistyped email address or tell what email address you used.
I’m still having problems logging in, what should I do?
If you have the correct email address and password and still can’t log in then probably “cookies” are turned off on your device. If this is the case you can’t log in but need to allow the storage of “cookies” at least from us. You do this in settings for your browser.
- In Safari on a computer: go to the Safari menu, preferences, privacy and choose not to block cookies.
- In Safari on a mobile device: open the Safari preferences, choose Safari and choose not to block cookies.
Should you fail to log in despite the above tips please email us with this information:
- What kind of computer/mobile device you’re using.
- Which browser you’re using (including version number).
- Exactly where and how the problem occurs when you try to log in.
This information will help us solve the problem.