By January 2019, we aim to release our first ever Diet Doctor app. It focuses on making it delightful to use our recipes on an iPhone. Do you want to help us make the app truly great?
Apply now to become one of our ten recipe-app testers
Right now we are looking for ten Diet Doctor users with an iPhone to test the very first, unfinished, version of the Diet Doctor recipe app. The idea is to get early feedback from you so that we can fix all kinds of issues before releasing the app to people all over the world.
Please only apply if you can commit to doing the following:
1. Spend at least two hours a week in September using the app.
2. Shop for, and cook, at least two meals a week in September using the app.
3. Use the app meal-planner to plan at least one day of meals a week in September.
4. Document the bugs, problems, and suggestions you identify in a simple, thorough, and structured, way.
If you want to help us and can commit to the above, apply before the end of Sunday September 2nd by emailing us the following:
- First name
- Member email address
- Where you live (country and city)
- Experience with apps: A. Beginner, B. Experienced, or C. Expert.
- The main reason you want to help us test the recipe app
- Whether you can commit to doing the four tasks listed above
The first ten people who apply in this way will be selected.
Thanks so much – your help would be most appreciated!