|All posts (172)||Dementia (6)||Liver disease (3)|
|ADHD (6)||Depression (4)||MS (2)|
|Addiction (16)||Diabetes (68)||Metabolic syndrome (3)|
|Allergies (3)||Digestive issues (6)||Migraine (2)|
|Bipolar disorder (1)||Gallbladder disease (1)||PCOS / Fertility (10)|
|Cancer (12)||Heart Disease (18)||Parkinson's disease (2)|
|Caries/Crooked teeth (2)||High Blood Pressure (5)||Sleeping disorders (6)|
|Cholesterol (18)||Infections (1)||epilepsy (1)|
Last April I received an e-mail from Sameer Pitale in India, and then an updating e-mail in December. Here’s his success story, also including his family’s health and weight improvements. Continue Reading →
Recently My Westerdahl reached a milestone and sent me a message:
Today I step on the scale and it shows me that my greatest milestone to date is reached! I’ve lost 165 lbs (75 kg) by adopting an LCHF diet! I was able to decline gastric bypass surgery by exchanging carbohydrates for generous amounts of fat! I haven’t suffered any allergy or asthma shocks since the day 3.5 years ago when I made the diet change! Please tell me, why would a body respond with health on a diet that will kill it? Doesn’t this violate the principles of evolution? Thank you, Diet Doctor, for your tireless work spreading knowledge for a healthier population!
Congratulations My! Continue Reading →
Here’s well-timed news for people suffering from seasonal allergies: A new study, small but well designed, shows improvement with supplementation of vitamin D.
The participants (35 people with seasonal allergic rhinitis) received either vitamin D (4000 IU daily) or placebo for two weeks. Beyond this both groups received the same treatment. The group getting vitamin D experienced less daytime problems with sneezing, nasal congestion and runny noses:
Observe that the study has only been presented at a scientific conference – meaning it’s not published yet. The result thus has to be taken with an extra pinch of salt. And we need another, larger study for proof. But it still sounds promising.
- 1A Calorie Is Not a Calorie – Not Even Close33
- 2Saturated Fat Completely Safe According to New Big Review of all Science!31
- 3The Problem Is the Soda. Not the Calories.29
- 4The Movie the Junk Food Industry Fears26
- 5Why You Should NOT Listen to Your Dietitian19
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!194
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?172
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview141
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud
- The Doctor: "Have You Started an LCHF Diet, Or Something?"
- Why Do More and More Adults Get Type 1 Diabetes?
- Galina L.: I have a guess that…
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud Finally Results in an 8 Million Dollar Fine!
- Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- erdoke: Lisa, I don't think that a…
- Atkins and Their Fairy Tale Candy
- The Movie the Junk Food Industry Fears
- craig castanet: i'm glad you didn't say…
- More comments