|All posts (220)||Dementia (7)||Infections (1)|
|ADHD (6)||Depression (4)||Liver disease (4)|
|Acne (1)||Diabetes (89)||MS (2)|
|Addiction (19)||Digestive issues (12)||Metabolic syndrome (5)|
|Allergies (4)||Eating Disorders (1)||Migraine (3)|
|Bipolar disorder (1)||Epilepsy (4)||PCOS / Fertility (12)|
|Cancer (12)||Gallbladder disease (2)||Parkinson's disease (2)|
|Caries/Crooked teeth (2)||Heart Disease (22)||Sleeping disorders (6)|
|Cholesterol (21)||High Blood Pressure (10)||Thyroid problems (2)|
Can you exercise without a lot of carbohydrates? You certainly can.
But can you also handle tough exercise for a triathlon on LCHF? Staffan Leandersson decided to try: Continue Reading →
Last April I received an e-mail from Sameer Pitale in India, and then an updating e-mail in December. Here’s his success story, also including his family’s health and weight improvements. Continue Reading →
Recently My Westerdahl reached a milestone and sent me a message:
Today I step on the scale and it shows me that my greatest milestone to date is reached! I’ve lost 165 lbs (75 kg) by adopting an LCHF diet! I was able to decline gastric bypass surgery by exchanging carbohydrates for generous amounts of fat! I haven’t suffered any allergy or asthma shocks since the day 3.5 years ago when I made the diet change! Please tell me, why would a body respond with health on a diet that will kill it? Doesn’t this violate the principles of evolution? Thank you, Diet Doctor, for your tireless work spreading knowledge for a healthier population!
Congratulations My! Continue Reading →
Here’s well-timed news for people suffering from seasonal allergies: A new study, small but well designed, shows improvement with supplementation of vitamin D.
The participants (35 people with seasonal allergic rhinitis) received either vitamin D (4000 IU daily) or placebo for two weeks. Beyond this both groups received the same treatment. The group getting vitamin D experienced less daytime problems with sneezing, nasal congestion and runny noses:
Observe that the study has only been presented at a scientific conference – meaning it’s not published yet. The result thus has to be taken with an extra pinch of salt. And we need another, larger study for proof. But it still sounds promising.
- 1Dinner at Diet Doctor’s51
- 2The Result of My Diabetes Lunch29
- 3Another Reason to be Skeptical of Artificial Sweeteners28
- 4“Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You’re Happiest on Without Weight Gain”25
- 5My Blood Sugar After Two Different Meals at the Diabetes Conference22
- 1Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 2My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 3New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 5Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- "Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You're Happiest on Without Weight Gain"
- LCHF for Beginners
- "Giant Leap to Type 1-Diabetes Cure"
- George Harding: A question more than a…
- New Solid Studies: The Advice on Gluten for Infants Needs to Be Changed!
- Lunch at the Diabetes Conference
- TrondO: Hey this lunch is vegan.…
- One Hundred Weight Loss Blogs
- makeitcountnutrition: That is really interesting information…
- More comments