|All posts (228)||Dementia (7)||Liver disease (4)|
|ADHD (6)||Depression (4)||MS (2)|
|Acne (1)||Diabetes (91)||Metabolic syndrome (5)|
|Addiction (20)||Digestive issues (12)||Migraine (3)|
|Allergies (6)||Eating Disorders (1)||PCOS / Fertility (12)|
|Arthritis (1)||Epilepsy (6)||Parkinson's disease (2)|
|Bipolar disorder (1)||Gallbladder disease (2)||Sleeping disorders (6)|
|Cancer (12)||Heart Disease (23)||Thyroid problems (2)|
|Caries/Crooked teeth (2)||High Blood Pressure (11)|
|Cholesterol (22)||Infections (1)|
Pretty impressive! Here’s an update from Sophie, who shared the beginning of her success story eating LCHF a year ago.
That, it turns out, was just the beginning. Here’s her whole life-altering story: Continue Reading →
Here’s another story about a several decade-long struggle with weight and health issues, took a turn for the better when Ron Webb changed his diet: Continue Reading →
Can you exercise without a lot of carbohydrates? You certainly can.
But can you also handle tough exercise for a triathlon on LCHF? Staffan Leandersson decided to try: Continue Reading →
Last April I received an e-mail from Sameer Pitale in India, and then an updating e-mail in December. Here’s his success story, also including his family’s health and weight improvements. Continue Reading →
Recently My Westerdahl reached a milestone and sent me a message:
Today I step on the scale and it shows me that my greatest milestone to date is reached! I’ve lost 165 lbs (75 kg) by adopting an LCHF diet! I was able to decline gastric bypass surgery by exchanging carbohydrates for generous amounts of fat! I haven’t suffered any allergy or asthma shocks since the day 3.5 years ago when I made the diet change! Please tell me, why would a body respond with health on a diet that will kill it? Doesn’t this violate the principles of evolution? Thank you, Diet Doctor, for your tireless work spreading knowledge for a healthier population!
Congratulations My! Continue Reading →
Here’s well-timed news for people suffering from seasonal allergies: A new study, small but well designed, shows improvement with supplementation of vitamin D.
The participants (35 people with seasonal allergic rhinitis) received either vitamin D (4000 IU daily) or placebo for two weeks. Beyond this both groups received the same treatment. The group getting vitamin D experienced less daytime problems with sneezing, nasal congestion and runny noses:
Observe that the study has only been presented at a scientific conference – meaning it’s not published yet. The result thus has to be taken with an extra pinch of salt. And we need another, larger study for proof. But it still sounds promising.
- 1Scientists Against Sugar55
- 2LCHF Coffee Break at the Castle38
- 3“Our Diabetes Clinic Wouldn’t Listen, But Reported Me to the Authorities”29
- 4Where Are You On The Global Fat Scale?29
- 5Dramatically Improved Heart Health in Sweden!23
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!131
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?96
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Big Fat Surprise Among the Best Books of the Year
- Does Exercise Promote Weight Loss?
- annachambers: Interesting article, I have subscribed…
- LCHF for Beginners
- Questions and answers about LCHF
- Anna: Hi there! Sorry if this…
- Pasta Addiction on the TV-show Portlandia
- Before and After One Month On Coca Cola
- Vicente: "If you have diabetes type…
- More comments