|All posts (246)||Low Carb High Fat (64)||Salt (4)|
|Alcohol (5)||Meat (7)||Saturated fat (16)|
|Fake Low Carb Products (15)||Non-caloric sweeteners (4)||Sugar/fructose (59)|
|Food for Animals (1)||Omega 6 (3)||Vegetarian Diets (3)|
|Food for kids (21)||Paleo Diets (29)||Wheat (12)|
|Industrial food-like products (29)||Real food (4)|
Do you want free bacon? Go get it:
According to an article in Wired almost anything is better with bacon – it’s been mathematically proven.
Do you know something that doesn’t go with bacon? Continue Reading →
Whooops! Asians eating more red meat get LESS cancer and heart disease, according to a new analysis of eight prospective studies.
Sorry T Colin Campbell and every vegan citing from his “China Study” book. Game over?
When did our ancestors start eating meat? An exciting archeological find supports the idea that we needed meat to survive as early as 1,5 million years ago. That means our ancestors had probably been eating meat regularly for a long time prior to that date.
The piece of bone above comes from a two years old child that may have died from lack of (vitamin B12) meat millions of years ago. Thus veganism may have been dangerous for a long time!
When on Iceland recently I had a local speciality for dinner: Whale. Interesting experience.
When the waiter came with the food I first thought there’d been some mistake in the kitchen: Continue Reading →
Don’t worry too much about the health scares in the media. Here’s a very nice blog post by Gary Taubes about how uncertain the observational science behind them really is:
Taubes blogg: Science, Pseudoscience, Nutritional Epidemiology, and Meat (a short post, for Taubes)
So it’s time for another health scare in the media. Another thing that ‘shortens life’, this time red meat. But don’t worry: as usual it’s just a new uncertain observational study.
Today’s warnings are more transparent than usual. Meat eaters do indeed die slightly younger, but what do you think they do besides eating meat? Continue Reading →
- 1More Blood Sugar, More Dementia!50
- 2If Certain Foods Make You Sick, Just Take More Medicine46
- 3New Page: Diabetes – How to Normalize Your Blood Sugar40
- 4School Refuses to Serve Food that Keeps Student Healthy40
- 5Proven: Almost Anything Is Better with Bacon34
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!192
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?159
- 4It’s the Insulin, Stupid153
- 5Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- "Butter Better than Vegetable Oils"
- Football Champions on a Low-Carb Diet
- Small Steps or Radical Changes?
- More comments