|All posts (129)||Dementia (4)||Metabolic syndrome (3)|
|ADHD (4)||Depression (1)||Migraine (2)|
|Addiction (10)||Diabetes (55)||PCOS / Fertility (8)|
|Allergies (2)||Gallbladder disease (1)||Parkinson's disease (2)|
|Bipolar disorder (1)||Heart Disease (14)||Sleeping disorders (4)|
|Cancer (8)||High Blood Pressure (5)||epilepsy (1)|
|Caries/Crooked teeth (2)||Infections (1)|
|Cholesterol (17)||MS (2)|
Are you surprised, even a little bit? Then read the 1939 masterpiece Nutrition and Physical Degeneration (free online). Or just look at the stunning pictures.
Among a lot of great lectures at the Ancestral Health Symposium, there is one I have been meaning to write about for a long time now. I found it fascinating.
Why do so many Westeners develop crooked teeth? Bad genes is a common explanation. But is it true? Continue Reading →
- 1More Blood Sugar, More Dementia!50
- 2If Certain Foods Make You Sick, Just Take More Medicine48
- 3School Refuses to Serve Food that Keeps Student Healthy40
- 4New Page: Diabetes – How to Normalize Your Blood Sugar40
- 5“Butter Better than Vegetable Oils”35
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!192
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?159
- 4It’s the Insulin, Stupid153
- 5Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Weight Watchers' New Sweet Campaign
- Is this the Healthy Mediterranean Diet?
- Tony Nguyen: I've travelled around the Med…
- If Certain Foods Make You Sick, Just Take More Medicine
- "Italy Loses Its Taste for Pasta"
- Musa: Is it true back in…
- "Butter Better than Vegetable Oils"
- How to Lose Weight
- Naina: Lossing weight is not a…
- Why Calorie Counting is an Eating Disorder
- More comments