|All posts (172)||Dementia (6)||Liver disease (3)|
|ADHD (6)||Depression (4)||MS (2)|
|Addiction (16)||Diabetes (68)||Metabolic syndrome (3)|
|Allergies (3)||Digestive issues (6)||Migraine (2)|
|Bipolar disorder (1)||Gallbladder disease (1)||PCOS / Fertility (10)|
|Cancer (12)||Heart Disease (18)||Parkinson's disease (2)|
|Caries/Crooked teeth (2)||High Blood Pressure (5)||Sleeping disorders (6)|
|Cholesterol (18)||Infections (1)||epilepsy (1)|
Are you surprised, even a little bit? Then read the 1939 masterpiece Nutrition and Physical Degeneration (free online). Or just look at the stunning pictures.
Among a lot of great lectures at the Ancestral Health Symposium, there is one I have been meaning to write about for a long time now. I found it fascinating.
Why do so many Westeners develop crooked teeth? Bad genes is a common explanation. But is it true? Continue Reading →
- 1A Calorie Is Not a Calorie – Not Even Close33
- 2Saturated Fat Completely Safe According to New Big Review of all Science!31
- 3The Problem Is the Soda. Not the Calories.29
- 4The Movie the Junk Food Industry Fears26
- 5The Doctor: “Have You Started an LCHF Diet, Or Something?”19
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!194
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?172
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview141
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud Finally Results in an 8 Million Dollar Fine!
- Questions and answers about LCHF
- The Doctor: "Have You Started an LCHF Diet, Or Something?"
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud
- Why Do More and More Adults Get Type 1 Diabetes?
- Galina L.: I have a guess that…
- More comments