Are you surprised, even a little bit? Then read the 1939 masterpiece Nutrition and Physical Degeneration (free online). Or just look at the stunning pictures.
|All posts (75)||Addiction (5)||ADHD (1)|
|Allergies (1)||Bipolar disorder (1)||Cancer (5)|
|Caries/Crooked teeth (2)||Cholesterol (13)||Depression (1)|
|Diabetes (27)||Gallbladder disease (1)||Heart Disease (9)|
|High Blood Pressure (4)||Infections (1)||Metabolic syndrome (3)|
|Migraine (1)||MS (2)||Parkinson's disease (2)|
|PCOS / Fertility (6)|
Among a lot of great lectures at the Ancestral Health Symposium, there is one I have been meaning to write about for a long time now. I found it fascinating.
Why do so many Westeners develop crooked teeth? Bad genes is a common explanation. But is it true? Continue Reading →
- 1Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis122
- 2Are Low-Carb Zealots Close-Minded?109
- 3Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview78
- 4How to Cure Type 2 Diabetes38
- 5A Happy Little Meat-Eater25
- 1It’s the Insulin, Stupid149
- 2Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis122
- 3A New Toy Measuring Blood Ketones120
- 4Are Low-Carb Zealots Close-Minded?109
- 5The New York Soda Battle Rages On101
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on a LCHF Diet?
- Are Low-Carb Zealots Close-Minded?
- How to Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Questions and answers about LCHF
- Georgi Pachov: Excelllent! For the first time…
- Is Stevia Natural?
- Natasha: Hi all! Not all…
- Are Beer Bellies a Myth?
- GeorgeJ: Locally brewed beer, in moderation,…
- More comments