|All posts (226)||Dementia (7)||Liver disease (4)|
|ADHD (6)||Depression (4)||MS (2)|
|Acne (1)||Diabetes (91)||Metabolic syndrome (5)|
|Addiction (19)||Digestive issues (12)||Migraine (3)|
|Allergies (5)||Eating Disorders (1)||PCOS / Fertility (12)|
|Arthritis (1)||Epilepsy (6)||Parkinson's disease (2)|
|Bipolar disorder (1)||Gallbladder disease (2)||Sleeping disorders (6)|
|Cancer (12)||Heart Disease (23)||Thyroid problems (2)|
|Caries/Crooked teeth (2)||High Blood Pressure (10)|
|Cholesterol (22)||Infections (1)|
Are you surprised, even a little bit? Then read the 1939 masterpiece Nutrition and Physical Degeneration (free online). Or just look at the stunning pictures.
Among a lot of great lectures at the Ancestral Health Symposium, there is one I have been meaning to write about for a long time now. I found it fascinating.
Why do so many Westeners develop crooked teeth? Bad genes is a common explanation. But is it true? Continue Reading →
- 1”Looks Like The Medical Establishment Was Wrong About Fat”43
- 2Could Drinking Milk Shorten Your Life?38
- 3The Soda Industry Suffers Historic Loss in the US36
- 4LCHF on Australia’s Biggest Science Show!33
- 5“Sugar Is Harming Our Children”22
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?96
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Where Are You On The Global Fat Scale?
- LCHF on Australia's Biggest Science Show!
- Dramatically Improved Heart Health in Sweden!
- LCHF for Beginners
- Auntie bruce: Haha. One more thought to leave…
- More comments