|All posts (159)||Dementia (5)||Liver disease (1)|
|ADHD (6)||Depression (2)||MS (2)|
|Addiction (15)||Diabetes (65)||Metabolic syndrome (3)|
|Allergies (3)||Digestive issues (4)||Migraine (2)|
|Bipolar disorder (1)||Gallbladder disease (1)||PCOS / Fertility (8)|
|Cancer (12)||Heart Disease (16)||Parkinson's disease (2)|
|Caries/Crooked teeth (2)||High Blood Pressure (5)||Sleeping disorders (5)|
|Cholesterol (18)||Infections (1)||epilepsy (1)|
Are you surprised, even a little bit? Then read the 1939 masterpiece Nutrition and Physical Degeneration (free online). Or just look at the stunning pictures.
Among a lot of great lectures at the Ancestral Health Symposium, there is one I have been meaning to write about for a long time now. I found it fascinating.
Why do so many Westeners develop crooked teeth? Bad genes is a common explanation. But is it true? Continue Reading →
- 1Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?92
- 2Should Everyone Be Taking Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs?82
- 3Long-Term Study on the Paleo Diet: The Results53
- 4Losing Weight Long Term on LCHF52
- 5New Study: Is Today’s Wheat Bad for You?48
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!192
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?168
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview139
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?
- LCHF for Beginners
- Tabloid: "Eating Meat Is Like Smoking Cigarettes"
- Is It Dangerous to Eat Meat Before Age 65?
- How to Lose Weight
- Jennifer Pollock: I think a great system…
- More comments