|All posts (297)||The Obesity Epidemic (55)||Weight loss surgery (10)|
|Crazy ways to lose weight (16)||Weight loss stories (92)||Why Americans are Obese (20)|
|Insulin (26)||Weight loss studies (20)|
Emma had tried to lose weight with much effort and little results. Here’s her story about what happened in a few months when she instead followed her dad’s advice and tried an LCHF diet: Continue Reading →
I just got an email from Mary in Canada about how she found out where her optimal carb level is on an LCHF diet. How she finally managed to lose and maintain her weight – and reverse type 2 diabetes. Here’s her story: Continue Reading →
I just got an email from Mike, who was told he was diabetic and that he had to go on drugs to control it.
However, he chose another path, the LCHF diet path. Here’s his short story:
I received an email from Dustin Juell, who has lost almost 130 lbs (59 kg) with LCHF and is spreading the knowledge through his blog: Continue Reading →
I received an encouraging email the other day, and here’s Kennet’s story, translated from Swedish: Continue Reading →
You can hardly believe it’s the same person.
Here’s Lindha Vikström, a Swedish mother of two, with her story about how she cut her weight in half with LCHF: Continue Reading →
Is it possible to reverse type 2 diabetes?
- 1Dinner at Diet Doctor’s51
- 2The Result of My Diabetes Lunch29
- 3Another Reason to be Skeptical of Artificial Sweeteners28
- 4“Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You’re Happiest on Without Weight Gain”25
- 5My Blood Sugar After Two Different Meals at the Diabetes Conference22
- 1Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 2My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 3New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 5Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Carb-Loaded: the Best Low-Carb Movie Ever?
- "Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You're Happiest on Without Weight Gain"
- "Before, I Was Ruled by Food"
- "Giant Leap to Type 1-Diabetes Cure"
- More comments