|All posts (290)||The Obesity Epidemic (54)||Weight loss surgery (10)|
|Crazy ways to lose weight (16)||Weight loss stories (88)||Why Americans are Obese (20)|
|Insulin (26)||Weight loss studies (18)|
I received an email from Dustin Juell, who has lost almost 130 lbs (59 kg) with LCHF and is spreading the knowledge through his blog: Continue Reading →
I received an encouraging email the other day, and here’s Kennet’s story, translated from Swedish: Continue Reading →
You can hardly believe it’s the same person.
Here’s Lindha Vikström, a Swedish mother of two, with her story about how she cut her weight in half with LCHF: Continue Reading →
Is it possible to reverse type 2 diabetes?
I got an e-mail from Jane Britton in Australia, who struggled to lose weight with low-calorie diets for many years.
Here’s what she discovered when she decided to study to become a dietitian, and soon realized what the biochemistry text book had to say about what causes storage of fat: Continue Reading →
Do you have to suffer from aches and pains as you’re getting older? Although this has become the norm, it’s not part of a natural aging process.
Here’s an email from Beth, who wanted to share her experiences with an LCHF diet: Continue Reading →
I received a fascinating story from Anthony in Australia about what happened when he ended up in the emergency room, where it was discovered that he had high blood pressure. This led him to search for better health on his own, not following the usual diet recommendations he was given. Here’s his story: Continue Reading →
- 1Baby Sister50
- 2More Salt Is OK According to New Study33
- 3“The Sugar Cravings Are Gone Now”27
- 4“LCHF Saved Me!”25
- 5Coca-Cola Admits Its Big Fat Problem22
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?122
- 5Will LCHF Work Long-Term? Say, After Four Years?117
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- "The Stupendous Splendiferous ButterUp"
- LCHF for Beginners
- Why Are We Fat? The Multimillion-Dollar Scientific Quest to Find Out
- The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise?
- Questions and answers about LCHF
- Ash Simmonds: LCHF has long needed a…
- More comments