|All posts (266)||The Obesity Epidemic (54)||Weight loss surgery (9)|
|Crazy ways to lose weight (15)||Weight loss stories (69)||Why Americans are Obese (20)|
|Insulin (25)||Weight loss studies (16)|
Many people with obesity or diabetes experience amazing health improvements with fewer carbohydrates in their diets. But you may still feel a little nervous at that follow-up appointment. What will the tests show?
A reader e-mailed me a story about what can happen.
“Have you started an LCHF diet, or something?” was the first thing the doctor said: Continue Reading →
I received an email from Megan, 24, in Melbourne, Australia. She’s got a fantastic story about what happened when she stopped eating what people said was healthy:
It can be difficult to get rid of a sugar addiction. Just like quitting smoking, several attempts may be needed before you succeed.
Here’s Sara’s story: Continue Reading →
I received an e-mail with husband and wife success stories: Continue Reading →
I just got another e-mail from Mexico with an impressive success story! Continue Reading →
Here’s another good reason NOT to listen to your dietitian if you get diagnosed with diabetes*. A reader sent me her story:
Here’s Mauro’s LCHF story, from Mexico City: Continue Reading →
Airline food is hardly great, and it’s hardly healthy. How about the special “diabetic meal”, would that be an improvement?
A reader decided to try it out: Continue Reading →
What a change in only a few months! Fatima just e-mailed me her story:
I want to thank you for a great website. I’ve been doing LCHF since early November 2013 and will always stick to this diet, as this way both me and my stomach feel our best! I’ve lost almost 50 lbs (22 kg), and still have pounds to lose!
I wanted to share the before and after picture – only 5 months between the two pictures!
Again, thank you, and you may share the picture on your website!
Annelie Löfgren told her story on our Swedish Facebook page:
When I saw the picture to the left I decided that this had gone too far. This was in July 2012.
I’m so happy that I found LCHF. I’m so happy that I gave myself the chance to feel good!
Now I’m 88 lbs (40 kg) lighter since the summer of 2012. I’ve managed to squeeze in a pregnancy and son number three in between too! (A beloved little Theodor, whom in all likelihood wouldn’t exist, had I not found LCHF.)
Now I have the chance to live with them for a longer time! I also have the chance to stay longer in my profession as a hair dresser. Not finished yet, but soon!
Congratulations, Annelie! Continue Reading →
- 1A Calorie Is Not a Calorie – Not Even Close33
- 2Saturated Fat Completely Safe According to New Big Review of all Science!31
- 3The Problem Is the Soda. Not the Calories.29
- 4The Movie the Junk Food Industry Fears26
- 5Why You Should NOT Listen to Your Dietitian19
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!194
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?172
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview141
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud
- The Doctor: "Have You Started an LCHF Diet, Or Something?"
- Why Do More and More Adults Get Type 1 Diabetes?
- Galina L.: I have a guess that…
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud Finally Results in an 8 Million Dollar Fine!
- Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- erdoke: Lisa, I don't think that a…
- Atkins and Their Fairy Tale Candy
- The Movie the Junk Food Industry Fears
- craig castanet: i'm glad you didn't say…
- More comments