|All posts (294)||The Obesity Epidemic (55)||Weight loss surgery (10)|
|Crazy ways to lose weight (16)||Weight loss stories (89)||Why Americans are Obese (20)|
|Insulin (26)||Weight loss studies (20)|
I received an email from Dustin Juell, who has lost almost 130 lbs (59 kg) with LCHF and is spreading the knowledge through his blog: Continue Reading →
I received an encouraging email the other day, and here’s Kennet’s story, translated from Swedish: Continue Reading →
You can hardly believe it’s the same person.
Here’s Lindha Vikström, a Swedish mother of two, with her story about how she cut her weight in half with LCHF: Continue Reading →
Is it possible to reverse type 2 diabetes?
I got an e-mail from Jane Britton in Australia, who struggled to lose weight with low-calorie diets for many years.
Here’s what she discovered when she decided to study to become a dietitian, and soon realized what the biochemistry text book had to say about what causes storage of fat: Continue Reading →
Do you have to suffer from aches and pains as you’re getting older? Although this has become the norm, it’s not part of a natural aging process.
Here’s an email from Beth, who wanted to share her experiences with an LCHF diet: Continue Reading →
- 1New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 2All Diets are Equally Good … Or Are They?70
- 3Fancy a Bug Bar?47
- 4Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?35
- 5LCHF Deadly in the Long Run… or Not?31
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 5Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?124
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- LCHF Deadly in the Long Run... or Not?
- Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?
- Fancy a Bug Bar?
- Paul the rat: @ bill, yes, but as I…
- "My Fatty Liver Is Gone"
- Vicente: Hi … donations worked spectacularly…
- Swedes Consuming Low-Fat Dairy Products Gain More Weight!
- More comments