|All posts (305)||The Obesity Epidemic (56)||Weight loss surgery (10)|
|Crazy ways to lose weight (16)||Weight loss stories (98)||Why Americans are Obese (20)|
|Insulin (26)||Weight loss studies (20)|
Pretty impressive! Here’s an update from Sophie, who shared the beginning of her success story eating LCHF a year ago.
That, it turns out, was just the beginning. Here’s her whole life-altering story: Continue Reading →
P-O Heidling from Linköping, Sweden, has had type 1 diabetes since childhood. Despite being a “very good” patient, his blood sugar levels increased with the years. He was tired constantly and many more health problems started to sneak up on him.
He emailed me about what happened when he – despite resistance from health care professionals – started eating LCHF about five years ago.
Here’s his story: Continue Reading →
The obesity epidemic is spreading all over the world. Below is a test, where you can compare your weight and BMI to those of people in other countries:
I was at the Malaysian level when it comes to BMI, however not when it comes to height. How did you score? Continue Reading →
Things are happening! The other day an excellent TV show aired about the benefits of LCHF-like food. This on Australia’s biggest science show, Catalyst.
The show is not only about how LCHF may reduce appetite, produce weight loss without hunger or improve diabetes. It also goes into how this kind of food may help some top athletes to better performance.
Watch the episode for free online:
Catalyst: Low-carb diet: fat or fiction? (30 minutes long)
Here’s another story about a several decade-long struggle with weight and health issues, took a turn for the better when Ron Webb changed his diet: Continue Reading →
Weight loss on LCHF – even if it’s 121 lbs (55 kg) in eight months – is often just a welcome bonus. Emmy Frisk knows this. She emailed me her story, and what a story: Continue Reading →
Here’s a story about a long struggle ending in success… by doing the opposite. A story about regaining health and losing weight – by eating MORE.
Christoph in Austria sent me his story about how he finally kept the promise he had given his mother: Continue Reading →
Emma had tried to lose weight with much effort and little results. Here’s her story about what happened in a few months when she instead followed her dad’s advice and tried an LCHF diet: Continue Reading →
I just got an email from Mary in Canada about how she found out where her optimal carb level is on an LCHF diet. How she finally managed to lose and maintain her weight – and reverse type 2 diabetes. Here’s her story: Continue Reading →
- 1Scientists Against Sugar55
- 2LCHF Coffee Break at the Castle38
- 3“Our Diabetes Clinic Wouldn’t Listen, But Reported Me to the Authorities”30
- 4Where Are You On The Global Fat Scale?29
- 5Dramatically Improved Heart Health in Sweden!24
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!131
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?96
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- LCHF for Beginners
- The Food Revolution – Finally in English!
- New Study: A Low-Carb Diet and Intermittent Fasting Beneficial for Diabetics!
- New Ad to Reduce Soda Drinking – Using Coca-Cola's Own Slogan
- Johanna: Wow, great! I sent it to…
- Monique's Delicious Holiday Treats
- More comments