- NEW Money in food
- Food Navigator on what’s happening with the nutrition label
- Weekend reading: Globalization and Food Sovereignty
- It’s salt war time again: new research, arguments over public health recommendations, and issues of conflicts of interest
- Sales of packaged, processed foods are declining: Three reasons why
- NEW The LLVLC Show (Episode 858): Dr. Bill Wilson – KETO CLARITY Expert Interview
- NEW Philly.com Columnist Totally Misrepresents The Low-Carb, Ketogenic Diet
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 857): Bryan Barksdale – KETO CLARITY Expert Interview
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 856): Stephanie Person – KETO CLARITY Expert Interview
- LCC (Episode 122): Melissa Joulwan And Louise Hendon Look At Why Sun Exposure Reduces Cancer
- Why the device that counts the number of bites of food we take in a day is unlikely benefit health or weight
- Evidence links higher cholesterol with lower risk of death in older individuals
- Can getting more sun help protect against dementia?
- Has Professor Collins’ call for BMJ ‘statin’ papers to be retracted backfired spectacularly?
- The UK Government encourages health checks, but the evidence suggests they do no good at all
More healthy tips
Subscribe to the Diet Doctor newsletter like people:
Do you have suggestions for improvements or more blogs that should be on this page? Tell me in the comments here.