- NEW Paradoxical Effect of Fire & Fat (Ketogenic Rule #4): Why it only takes one match to start a forest fire, but the whole box to start a campfire
- It’s Not About The Nail . . . Or Is It?
- Ketogenic Lifestyle Rule #3: Be BOLD or Be Italic, but never be Regular: Why Size Matters with Cholesterol
- Ketogenic Lifestyle Rule #2: Life Begins at the Edge of Your Comfort Zone
- Ketogenic Lifestyle Rule #1: There should ALWAYS be bacon in the fridge
- NEW Studies funded by a garlic supplement maker find specific health benefits for garlic. The score: 119/11.
- McDonald’s Australia style: Why can’t they do this in the USA?
- Weekend Reading: Forked! (It’s just out)
- Chipotle’s food safety woes
- Five more industry-sponsored marketing studies. The score 110:11.
- NEW The LLVLC Show (Episode 1069): Vanessa Collette Offers Keto Support With Her Ketogenic Meal Plans
- LCC (Episode 174): Vivica Menegaz Ponders The Idea That No Food (Not Even Kale!) Is Healthy
- Keto Talk (Episode 9): Overtested Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, & Kids Eating Keto
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 1068): Dr. David Ludwig Takes A Closer Look At Why We Are Always Hungry
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 1067): Dr. Bert Herring Arms You With The Power Of Appetite Correction
Do you want updates with the latest news for your health and weight? And instant access to a bonus video course?
Subscribe to the Diet Doctor newsletter like people:
Do you have suggestions for improvements or more blogs that should be on this page? Tell me in the comments here.