- 11 Universal Truths in Nutrition That People Actually Agree on
- Added Sugar is The Single Worst Ingredient in The Diet. Period.
- Is Dairy Bad For You, or Good? The Milky, Cheesy Truth
- 15 Bread Recipes That Are Low-Carb, Gluten-Free and Taste Incredible
- Does Hydroxycut Really Work For Weight Loss? An Objective Look
- NEW The LLVLC Show (Episode 807): LLVLC Classic – Dr. Robert Lustig Gives Us The Bitter Truth About Sugar
- NEW Dreamfields Offers $7.9 Million Lawsuit Settlement Over Low-Carb Pasta Claims
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 806): Guest Host Cassie Bjork Interviews Michelle Tam From ‘Nom Nom Paleo’
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 805): Guest Hosts The ‘That Paleo Show’ Podcast Gang On 30-Day Challenges
- LCC (Episode 106): John Pierce And Ciarra Hannah Examine Why Americans Are Obese
- One simple way to boost brain function in later life? Get walking
- Why do some doctors prescribe cholesterol-reducing medication for which there is zero evidence of benefit?
- Cardiologist urges doctors to take patients’ wishes more into consideration
- My phone-in on BBC WM with Adrian Goldberg 02/04/14
- If statins are so safe, why won’t some researchers let us see their data?
More healthy tips
Subscribe to the Diet Doctor newsletter like people:
Do you have suggestions for improvements or more blogs that should be on this page? Tell me in the comments here.