- NEW The LLVLC Show (Episode 791): Guest Host Joshua Weissman And The Slim Palate Paleo Cookbook
- NEW The LLVLC Show (Episode 790): Guest Host Evan Brand From ‘Not Just Paleo’ On Reconnecting To Nature
- SIGN THE PETITION: Replace the Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Book Review: ‘Sometimes The Bastard Returns’ by Dr. Joe Leonardi
- LCC (Episode 101): Lindsay Tupper And Liz McGaw Examine Why Whole Milk Makes You Lean
- NEW Can We Enact Bloomberg's Cup Size Limit at the Movies Please?
- Kid Targeted Ads for "Healthy" Food Likely to Sell Unhealthy Food Later
- Saturday Stories: Formaldehyde, Viruses, and Facts up Front
- Paul Rudd, Olympian Alana Nichols and Conan Team Up for Funny Friday
- The Salvation Army Health Washed Rice Krispy Treats this Christmas
- How good is the tool doctors use to predict who should be treated with statins?
- My take on the recent ‘high protein diet as bad a smoking’ study
- Five things I do now that I didn’t do five years ago
- Article highlights the importance of ‘shared decision making’ when statins are being considered
- I complain to NHS Choices website about its stance on carbs. 2 months later and still no response…
More healthy tips
Subscribe to the Diet Doctor newsletter like people:
Do you have suggestions for improvements or more blogs that should be on this page? Tell me in the comments here.