- The LLVLC Show (Episode 1137): Bonus Keto Talk Episode, Constant Ketosis, Type 1 Diabetic, Burning Sensation
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 1136): Dr. Brant Cortright Says Increase Neurogenesis For Better Brain Power
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 1135): Andrew Steele From DNAFit On Genetic Testing For Optimized Health
- LCC (Episode 194): Anna Persha And Carole St. Laurent On Whether Fat People Dumber Than Thin
- Keto Talk (Episode 29): Family Gatherings, Is A Carb A Carb, Cataracts, And Hyperinsulinemia On Keto
- Banting is helping to save Duke Coulbanis’s life, one kg at a time.
- Staci Katsivalis is a Fitness All Rounder and Avid Banting Believer
- Great news for LCHF: first and second place riders of the Tour de France are low-carb advocates!
- Chris Froome won his third Tour de France title in four years, on a low-carb, higher-protein diet
- Jonathon Lee Ching, proud member of the RMR team, lost 20kgs Banting the good Bant
- Eating more saturated fats raises risk of early death; yeah, right.
- The timing of carbs in meals makes a diference!
- The new BMJ review of high cholesterol and mortality in the elderly
- UK charity comes out with LCHF Real Food Guidelines
- Let’s not diet like it’s 1999. How a Generation of nutritionists and dietitians was taught to make weight loss more difficult than it needs to be.
Do you want updates with the latest news for your health and weight? And instant access to a bonus video course?
Do you have suggestions for improvements or more blogs that should be on this page? Tell me in the comments here.