- The LLVLC Show (Episode 885): Dr. Ken Peters And Peggy Holloway Are Active Seniors On Fire For Keto
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 884): Periodontist Dr. Alvin Danenberg Uses Primal Nutrition With Patients
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 883): Dr. Kirk Parsley Implores People To Put The Emphasis Back On Sleep
- LCC (Episode 131): Stacey Hughes And Tess Forneris Examine Manipulation Of The Food Supply
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 882): Ray Audette Was Paleo With ‘Neanderthin’ When Paleo Wasn’t Cool
- Walking versus running
- Article reveals unseen cause of bias that risks compromising the evidence-base for statins and other drugs
- Not all men with symptoms of an enlarged prostate have an enlarged prostate. What’s going on?
- How accurate are Professor Collins’ claims about the rates of muscle problems with statins?
- Why the device that counts the number of bites of food we take in a day is unlikely benefit health or weight
More healthy tips
Subscribe to the Diet Doctor newsletter like people:
Do you have suggestions for improvements or more blogs that should be on this page? Tell me in the comments here.