- NEW School food fight: Mission Readiness vs. the School Nutrition Association
- The food industry’s trillion calorie reduction challenge, evaluated
- Trade negotiations continued: the meaning of “culturally appropriate food”
- Book alert: Getting to Yum
- More on food trade: the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (T-TIP)
- NEW Keto Clarity Now Available In Audiobook Format (Read By Jimmy Moore)
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 870): Danielle Walker Helps You Commit To Paleo Living With Meals Made Simple
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 869): Jamie Koonce Responds To Paleo Criticisms Of Ketogenic Diets
- Book Review: Wheat Belly Total Health by Dr. William Davis
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 868): Dr. Sarah Ballantyne Challenges The Wisdom Of Low-Carb Diets For Women
- NEW Why Did Toronto Mayoral Candidate John Tory Shoot A Pringles Commerical?
- Food Banks Canada Now Teaming Up With 7-11 To Sell Slurpees!?
- Did You Know that Coca-Cola Basically Owns Emory University?
- Guest Post: The Pharmacist Who Refuses to Sell Soft Drinks
- Saturday Stories: 23andMe, Red Delicious Apples, and Turtle CPR
- Walking versus running
- Article reveals unseen cause of bias that risks compromising the evidence-base for statins and other drugs
- Not all men with symptoms of an enlarged prostate have an enlarged prostate. What’s going on?
- How accurate are Professor Collins’ claims about the rates of muscle problems with statins?
- Why the device that counts the number of bites of food we take in a day is unlikely benefit health or weight
More healthy tips
Subscribe to the Diet Doctor newsletter like people:
Do you have suggestions for improvements or more blogs that should be on this page? Tell me in the comments here.