- The LLVLC Show (Episode 875): Simone Miller Inspires People To Cook Again With Her Zenbelly Cookbook
- The LLVLC Show (Episode 874): Dr. Josh Turknett Identifies How Low-Carb Diets Treat Migraines
- A Seemingly Inevitable Future Of Hopelessness Can Be Gloriously Redeemed
- Low-Carb, High-Fat Dining Options At Olive Garden, Angus Barn And Carrabba’s
- LCC (Episode 128): Katie Coleman And Dr. Jim Small Question Why Eggland’s Best Cutting Calories In Eggs
- Walking versus running
- Article reveals unseen cause of bias that risks compromising the evidence-base for statins and other drugs
- Not all men with symptoms of an enlarged prostate have an enlarged prostate. What’s going on?
- How accurate are Professor Collins’ claims about the rates of muscle problems with statins?
- Why the device that counts the number of bites of food we take in a day is unlikely benefit health or weight
More healthy tips
Subscribe to the Diet Doctor newsletter like people:
Do you have suggestions for improvements or more blogs that should be on this page? Tell me in the comments here.