How do you like this irony? It’s like promising free lung cancer treatment by the cigarettes. The problem is that the treatment rarely makes the disease go away.
The Candy and the Antidote
April 26 2012 19:27 in Diabetes
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1Carb-Loaded: the Best Low-Carb Movie Ever?31
- 2“Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You’re Happiest on Without Weight Gain”30
- 3“I Finally Kept My Promise to My Mom”23
- 4A Low-Carb Diet Improves Quality of Life for Diabetics22
- 5”Looks Like The Medical Establishment Was Wrong About Fat”20
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?93
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- "Before, I Was Ruled by Food"
- Carb-Loaded: the Best Low-Carb Movie Ever?
- LCHF for Beginners
- "Without a Doubt, Definitely the Best Decision I Have Ever Made"
- One Hundred Weight Loss Blogs
- Ray Johnson: Really good info, here i…
- More comments