How do you like this irony? It’s like promising free lung cancer treatment by the cigarettes. The problem is that the treatment rarely makes the disease go away.
The Candy and the Antidote
April 26 2012 19:27 in Diabetes
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1Dinner at Diet Doctor’s51
- 2“Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You’re Happiest on Without Weight Gain”30
- 3Another Reason to be Skeptical of Artificial Sweeteners28
- 4Carb-Loaded: the Best Low-Carb Movie Ever?23
- 5“I Finally Kept My Promise to My Mom”23
- 1Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 2My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 3New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 5Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- "Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You're Happiest on Without Weight Gain"
- LCHF for Beginners
- "Giant Leap to Type 1-Diabetes Cure"
- George Harding: A question more than a…
- New Solid Studies: The Advice on Gluten for Infants Needs to Be Changed!
- Lunch at the Diabetes Conference
- TrondO: Hey this lunch is vegan.…
- One Hundred Weight Loss Blogs
- makeitcountnutrition: That is really interesting information…
- More comments