How do you like this irony? It’s like promising free lung cancer treatment by the cigarettes. The problem is that the treatment rarely makes the disease go away.
The Candy and the Antidote
April 26 2012 19:27 in Diabetes
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1Could Drinking Milk Shorten Your Life?38
- 2The Soda Industry Suffers Historic Loss in the US36
- 3LCHF on Australia’s Biggest Science Show!33
- 4Scientists Against Sugar33
- 5Where Are You On The Global Fat Scale?28
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?96
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Dramatically Improved Heart Health in Sweden!
- LCHF for Beginners
- "Sugar Is Harming Our Children"
- Scientists Against Sugar
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud
- Lydia Douglas: I did same test on…
- More comments