How do you like this irony? It’s like promising free lung cancer treatment by the cigarettes. The problem is that the treatment rarely makes the disease go away.
The Candy and the Antidote
April 26 2012 19:27 in Diabetes
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1Scientists Against Sugar55
- 2LCHF Coffee Break at the Castle38
- 3“Our Diabetes Clinic Wouldn’t Listen, But Reported Me to the Authorities”29
- 4Where Are You On The Global Fat Scale?29
- 5Dramatically Improved Heart Health in Sweden!23
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!131
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?96
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Big Fat Surprise Among the Best Books of the Year
- Does Exercise Promote Weight Loss?
- annachambers: Interesting article, I have subscribed…
- LCHF for Beginners
- Questions and answers about LCHF
- Anna: Hi there! Sorry if this…
- Pasta Addiction on the TV-show Portlandia
- Before and After One Month On Coca Cola
- Vicente: "If you have diabetes type…
- More comments