How do you like this irony? It’s like promising free lung cancer treatment by the cigarettes. The problem is that the treatment rarely makes the disease go away.
The Candy and the Antidote
April 26 2012 19:27 in Diabetes
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1Scientists: A Low-Carbohydrate Diet Should Be First Approach for Diabetics!37
- 2No More Than Seven Months?35
- 3Baby Sister34
- 4Why Won’t Ice Cream Melt Anymore?28
- 5Low-Carb High-Fat Changed My Life!28
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?117
- 5Will LCHF Work Long-Term? Say, After Four Years?117
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud
- Baby Sister
- "My Fatty Liver Is Gone"
- Vicente: You look amazing KetoWarrior, your…
- How to Lose Weight
- shree: Nice tips to follow.. And…
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud Finally Results in an 8 Million Dollar Fine!
- Paula: You dont need receipts see…
- More Salt Is OK According to New Study
- LCHF for Beginners
- Terry: Gary, use this diet here…
- More comments