How do you like this irony? It’s like promising free lung cancer treatment by the cigarettes. The problem is that the treatment rarely makes the disease go away.
The Candy and the Antidote
April 26 2012 19:27 in Diabetes
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1If Certain Foods Make You Sick, Just Take More Medicine48
- 2New Page: Diabetes – How to Normalize Your Blood Sugar40
- 3School Refuses to Serve Food that Keeps Student Healthy40
- 4New Study: A Low-Carb Diet and Intermittent Fasting Beneficial for Diabetics!38
- 5Weight Watchers’ New Sweet Campaign36
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!192
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?159
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview123
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Skipping Breakfast Means You'll Eat LESS, Not More
- LCHF for Beginners
- Are Low-Carb Zealots Close-Minded?
- Stephen Quirke: Zealots by definition have closed…
- About Diet Doctor
- Questions and answers about LCHF
- Zepp: One do differ more then…
- More comments