The recent trend towards calorie counting in Paleo land is baffling. Some people need a reality check. There’s nothing less Paleo than counting calories.
Paleo and Calories?
January 5 2013 21:32 in Paleo Diets
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 2All Diets are Equally Good … Or Are They?78
- 3Fancy a Bug Bar?47
- 4Lunch at the Diabetes Conference40
- 5Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?40
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 5Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- "LCHF Saved Me!"
- Mini P.G: Running short of recipes in…
- Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?
- teak: to the user to mention…
- Try to Get It Right Next Time
- Gallstones and Low Carb
- My Blood Sugar After Two Different Meals at the Diabetes Conference
- Murray: An egg and cheese omelette…
- LCHF for Beginners
- Zepp: Well 722 Kcal a day…
- Another Reason to be Skeptical of Artificial Sweeteners
- erdoke: One thing I like in…
- More comments