The recent trend towards calorie counting in Paleo land is baffling. Some people need a reality check. There’s nothing less Paleo than counting calories.
Paleo and Calories?
January 5 2013 21:32 in Paleo Diets
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1A Calorie Is Not a Calorie – Not Even Close33
- 2The Problem Is the Soda. Not the Calories.29
- 3The Movie the Junk Food Industry Fears26
- 4The Doctor: “Have You Started an LCHF Diet, Or Something?”23
- 5Why You Should NOT Listen to Your Dietitian19
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!194
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?172
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview141
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Olympic Hero's "Transformation" with Low-Carb
- How to Lose Weight
- Lilian: Thank for the helpful tips,…
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud Finally Results in an 8 Million Dollar Fine!
- Jessica: How do we go about…
- The latest about LC / paleo!
- The Doctor: "Have You Started an LCHF Diet, Or Something?"
- Why are Asian Rice Eaters Thin?
- Leonie: Hi everyone, I have a…
- LCHF for Beginners
- Vitamin D: No Miracle Cure
- More comments