The recent trend towards calorie counting in Paleo land is baffling. Some people need a reality check. There’s nothing less Paleo than counting calories.
Paleo and Calories?
January 5 2013 21:32 in Paleo Diets
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1”Looks Like The Medical Establishment Was Wrong About Fat”43
- 2Could Drinking Milk Shorten Your Life?38
- 3The Soda Industry Suffers Historic Loss in the US34
- 4“I Finally Kept My Promise to My Mom”23
- 5“Sugar Is Harming Our Children”20
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?96
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Black-Market Butter is Becoming Expensive in Norway
- fitflopfwc: ï»¿nobis jacket Some of…
- The Soda Industry Suffers Historic Loss in the US
- Improving Health and Weight After 40 Years of Struggling
- About Diet Doctor
- How the Editor-in-Chief Became Free from Epilepsy
- sten: Here a link to a…
- Questions and answers about LCHF
- More comments