This is great. Two of my favorite people in the world: Dr Robert Lustig and Stephen Colbert. Here we get to see them both at the same time, if only for five minutes.
Dr Robert “Fat Chance” Lustig on The Colbert Report
March 31 21:33 in Uncategorized
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1More Blood Sugar, More Dementia!50
- 2If Certain Foods Make You Sick, Just Take More Medicine46
- 3New Page: Diabetes – How to Normalize Your Blood Sugar40
- 4School Refuses to Serve Food that Keeps Student Healthy40
- 5Proven: Almost Anything Is Better with Bacon34
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!192
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?159
- 4It’s the Insulin, Stupid153
- 5Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- "Butter Better than Vegetable Oils"
- Football Champions on a Low-Carb Diet
- Small Steps or Radical Changes?
- More comments