This is great. Two of my favorite people in the world: Dr Robert Lustig and Stephen Colbert. Here we get to see them both at the same time, if only for five minutes.
Dr Robert “Fat Chance” Lustig on The Colbert Report
March 31 2013 21:33 in Uncategorized
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 2All Diets are Equally Good … Or Are They?76
- 3Fancy a Bug Bar?47
- 4Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?39
- 5Lunch at the Diabetes Conference37
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 5Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?124
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?
- The Result of My Diabetes Lunch
- Stephen: Ok, that's pretty cool. …
- Where's All the Research on Lifestyle and Diet?
- LCHF for Beginners
- A New Toy Measuring Blood Ketones
- All Diets are Equally Good ... Or Are They?
- Zepp: Well you are on the…
- More comments