We try to give seven-month-old Klara a nice Paleo-inspired start in life. Good quality real food, relatively low in carbs, no grains, spending most of her time with bare feet and so on. But I do think she enjoys her new sunglasses.
Are Sunglasses Paleo?
Leave a Reply
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1The Problem With Low-Carb Bread45
- 2Another Dreadful Low-Fat Product27
- 3The Problem With Bread24
- 4“I Was Wrong, You Were Right”22
- 5Losing 135 Pounds in One Year With LCHF22
- 1It’s the Insulin, Stupid149
- 2Stunning: Saturated Fat and the European Paradox143
- 3A New Toy Measuring Blood Ketones120
- 4Large Sodas Soon Illegal in New York?105
- 5The New York Soda Battle Rages On101
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- LCHF for Beginners
- Why You Should Never Trust a Low-Carb Label
- "I Was Wrong, You Were Right"
- Harj: I have not seen any…
- How to Lose Weight, Part 3 of 17
- fitness: Its like you read my…
- The Problem With Low-Carb Bread
- How to Lose Weight
- More comments