Salmon with olive-pistachio tapenade and tomatoes
- 2 oz. 55 g green olives, pitted
- 1½ oz. 45 g pistachio nuts, shelled
- 14 oz. 400 g salmon, boneless fillet filletssalmon, boneless fillets fillets
- 10 oz. 280 g cherry tomatoes with stems
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp dried thyme
- ¼ cup (1⁄10 oz.) 60 ml (2.25 g) fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ cup 60 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Chop the olives and pistachios finely and transfer to a small bowl. Add a splash of olive oil and stir to combine.
- Put the fish in a baking dish. Spread the olive mixture around and between the fillets.
- Put the tomatoes in a separate baking dish. Season with salt, pepper and thyme, and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Bake the fish and tomatoes for 15 minutes until the fish is opaque in the center.
- Top the salmon with a little dill and serve.
This dish is even more beautiful if you make it for guests—just double or triple the recipe. You can prepare everything in advance and when people arrive you just have to put it in the oven.