- 2¼ cups (6 oz.) 550 ml (180 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 6 tbsp 6 tbsp whole flaxseed
- 7½ tbsp 7½ tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the cheese and seeds in a bowl.
- Spoon small mounds of the mixture onto the baking sheet, leaving some space between them. Do not flatten the mounds. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Check often. The chips should be light brown, but certainly not dark brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before removing the chips from the paper and serving.