Parma cauli tabbouleh plate with feta
- 3 oz. 85 g prosciutto
- 2½ oz. 70 g feta cheese
- 4 oz. 110 g cauliflower , cut into small florets
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) large tomato, diced 1/2 inch cubeslarge tomatoes, diced 1/2 inch cubes
- ½ oz. (21⁄3 tbsp) 14 g (33 ml) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup 60 ml fresh mint
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and trim the cauliflower.
- Combine the remaining tabbouleh ingredients together in a bowl with the cauliflower.
- Allow the tabbouleh to marinate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve the tabbouleh along with the prosciutto and flaked feta.
The tabbouleh keeps well in the fridge for 5-6 days.
Make the tabbouleh in greater quantity and then use it in multiple meals through the week to reduce meal prep times