Low-carb strawberry smoothie
- 7 oz. 200 g unsweetened coconut milk
- 2½ oz. 75 g fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Using canned coconut milk (drain off the liquid) makes a creamier, more satisfying smoothie.
- Add more lime juice if you like.
Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil if you want a more filling smoothie.
You may also substitute the coconut milk for 1¼ cups Greek yogurt if you prefer a dairy-based smoothie. If so, add a little water for a more liquid consistency. Have fun!