Keto tuna plate
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 2 oz. 50 g baby spinach
- 10 oz. 275 g tuna in olive oil
- 1 1 avocadoavocados
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- ¼ ¼ lemonlemons (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Begin by cooking the eggs. Lower them carefully into boiling water and boil for 4-8 minutes depending on whether you like them soft or hard boiled.
- Cool the eggs in ice-cold water for 1-2 minutes when they're done; this will make it easier to remove the shell.
- Place eggs, spinach, tuna and avocado on a plate. Serve with a hearty dollop of mayonnaise and perhaps a wedge of lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
Canned tuna is a go-to pantry item when the fridge and freezer are empty. Try to choose a good quality brand, packed in olive oil rather than soybean oil, and preferably MSC certified.