- 4 4 eggeggs
- 1⁄6 oz. 30 g butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 2 avocadoavocados
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 6 oz. 175 g shrimp, cooked and peeled
- ½ ½ appleapples or a handful of radisha handful of radishes
- 1 1 celery stalkcelery stalks
- 1 1 red chili pepper, finely choppedred chili peppers, finely chopped
- 1 cup 250 ml mayonnaise
- 8 tablespoons 120 ml fresh cilantro or fresh parsley
- Whisk the eggs with a little salt and pepper.
- Bring out a medium-sized frying pan and let an ounce of butter melt slowly.
- Pour in half of the egg batter before the butter is too hot and fry until the wrap has firmed up. Flip if you want, but this is not really necessary. The wraps are not supposed to turn color, just get firm.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Split and scoop out the avocado. Dice the avocado into ½-inch cubes and put in a bowl, squeeze lime juice over them and stir.
- Slice the celery thinly and dice the apple or radishes finely. Place in the bowl with the avocado dices.
- Add mayonnaise, sambal oelek or chili and finely chopped cilantro.
- Mix well and stir in the shrimps carefully. Salt to taste.
This shrimp salad can be enjoyed by itself or with leafy greens. Together with a couple of boiled eggs it becomes an entire meal if you don’t want to make the wraps. Also works great with Low-Carb Sesame Crispbread, LessCarbs’ quick bread and LCHF pancakes.