Keto coconut porridge
- 2 2 egg, beateneggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp (15 g)
- 2 pinches 2 pinches (0.3 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 pinches 2 pinches salt
- 2 oz. 50 g butter or coconut oil
- 8 tbsp 8 tbsp coconut cream
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder and salt.
- Over low heat, melt the butter and coconut cream. Slowly whisk in the egg mixture, combining until you achieve a creamy, thick texture.
- Serve with coconut milk or cream. Top your porridge with a few fresh or frozen berries and enjoy!
If you find yourself with leftover coconut milk, put some into your next smoothie. It will thicken it up a bit and make it richer and more filling.
This is a breakfast idea from Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.