Keto chicken with herb butter
- 1½ oz. 40 g butter, at room temperature
- ¼ ¼ garlic clovegarlic cloves
- 1⁄8 tsp 1⁄8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp 15 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp lemon juice
- 1⁄8 tsp 1⁄8 tsp salt
- ¾ tbsp ¾ tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 1 chicken breastchicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz. 50 g leafy greens, for example baby spinach
- Start with the herb butter. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl and let sit until it’s time to serve.
- In a large frying pan, over medium heat, melt the butter. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Fry in butter until the filets are cooked through, and register 165°F (75°C) with a meat thermometer. Lower the temperature towards the end to avoid dry chicken filets.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of leafy greens and place a generous amount of herb butter on top.
It’s easy to keep this delicious herb butter on hand! You can make it ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. And it’s versatile! This butter pairs marvelously with other meats — try it on steak, turkey, or pork chops.