Keto baked salmon with lemon and butter
- 1⁄3 tbsp 1⁄3 tbsp olive oil
- 2⁄3 lb 300 g salmon
- 1⁄3 tsp 1⁄3 tsp sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 21⁄3 oz. 75 g butter
- 1⁄3 1⁄3 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Grease a large baking dish with olive oil. Place the salmon, with the skin-side down, in the prepared baking dish. Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the lemon thinly and place on top of the salmon. Cover with half of the butter in thin slices.
- Bake on middle rack for about 20–30 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat the rest of the butter in a small sauce pan until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let cool a little. Gently add some lemon juice.
- Serve the fish with the lemon butter and a side dish of your choice. See below for suggestions.