Instant Pot beef pho
- 6 cups 1.5 liters
- 1 lb 450 g top sirloin steak
- 2 2 scallion, slicedscallions, sliced
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp 1 tsp fish sauce
- ¾ tsp ¾ tsp star anise
- 1 1 cinnamon stickcinnamon sticks
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1 medium zucchini, made into noodles
- 1 1 lime, for garnishing with wedgeslimes, for garnishing with wedges
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, for garnishing
- Place all of the ingredients, except the zucchini noodles, in a 6-quart Instant Pot.
- Seal the lid, press Pressure Cook or Manual, and set the timer for 20 minutes. Once finished, turn the valve to venting for a quick release.
- Remove the meat and slice into thin strips. Ladle the soup into bowls and add the sirloin strips and zucchini noodles, if desired.
- Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro leaves.
Place all of the ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours, until the meat is very soft. Proceed to step 3.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days or in the freezer for up to a month. To reheat, place in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until heated through.