More and more athletes discover the advantages of eating good food and avoiding nutrition-poor sugar and bread. The low-carb paleo diet is getting big.
Many people have pointed me to the new article series from CBS Sports on how the basket ball team LA Lakers has changed its philosophy and removed most carbohydrates from the player’s diet:
- Nutrition in the NBA; Part I: Lessons learned in L.A. help Howard’s career
- Nutrition in the NBA; Part I: Dwight Howard Q&A
- Nutrition in the NBA; Part II: Paleo diet takes hold for myriad reasons
- Nutrition in the NBA; Part III: The role of the personal trainer
- Nutrition in the NBA, Part III: My story