We’ll visit three Caribbean ports including the island of Labadee shown above. We’ll also spend three days at sea, when there’s opportunity not just to hang out with fellow low-carbers in the sun, but also many interesting low-carb presentations.
This year’s impressive list of speakers was just announced:
- Tom Naughton – Will show his new children’s [low-carb] film at the pre-cruise dinner
- Dr. Jeffry Gerber – Framingham and the Muddy Waters of Cholesterol
- Erynn Kay – Overview of the most popular variations of a Paleo diet (keto, AIP, low histamine, low FODMAP)
- Hanna Boethius – Personal story and Lowering your A1c Master Class
- Jimmy Moore – Paleo And Keto Are A Match Made In Heaven
- Dr. Eric Westman – Low-Carb Case Studies of Diabetic Patients
- Dr. Ann Childers – The Carnivore’s Gadgets: Befriending Health Technology
- Dr. Adam Nally – Are the Adverse Effects of Ketosis Really that adverse?
- Darryl Edwards – The Power of Primal Play
- Dr. Gary Fettke – Metabolic model of cancer and role of nutritional ketosis
- Jackie Eberstein – The Unintended Effects of Prescription Medications
- Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt – The Food Revolution
- Dr. Lucia Aronica – The Stanford study on low-carb vs. low-fat diets: Nusi, the A to Z study, and its follow-up
- Dr. Ted Naiman – Hyperinsulinemia
- Elizabeth Benton – Breaking Barriers – Strategies for Permanently Overcoming Self-Sabotage & Emotional Eating
- Meg Doll & Shawn Myner – Self-love: The Missing Link To True Health
- Ailsa Marshall – Personal Story Of Beating Her Diabetes
- Abigail Kluttz – Exogenous ketones
- Jamie Caparosso – Keto-Paleo For Athlete
What it’s like
Attending every single presentation is obviously not necessary, you’re free to choose whatever you’re interested in. There are always other things to do, or you can just relax in the sun.
This cruise is an opportunity to meet new friends, gain new insights, enjoy the Caribbean… and have an adventure.
Just to give you an idea of what it’s like, below is a one-minute video report from last year’s cruise:
Here are some of the presentations from the 2015 cruise, filmed and edited by us. Watch them on the member site (free one month trial available).