Here’s what we decided.
Purpose, mission and values
For the first planning days ever, we decided to keep our purpose, mission, and values exactly as before:
How to achieve our mission
In 2014 we made a four-step plan for how to make low carb simple:
1. Create the best low-carb site for low-carb fans in Sweden.
2. Create the best low-carb site for English-speaking low-carb fans.
3. Create the best low-carb site for English-speaking people who are looking for something like low carb.
4. Create the best low-carb site for English-speaking people who need low carb for health reasons.
The first two of these steps have mostly been achieved. During the planning days we decided to start working on step three from the spring of 2017.
To help more people, we are also considering to add other languages towards the end of 2017 – possibly starting with Spanish.
Our plan for 2017
We have decided to focus on three things during 2017:
1. Make it super simple to find us on Google.
We want to create guides for low carb, keto, intermittent fasting, and weight loss, that are so great that they are easily found when searching on Google. This means reaching #1.
2. Create an awesome membership which people love.
We want to make the membership so great that people fall in love with it and stay members long term.
3. Create amazing tools that simplify low carb.
We want to create tools, for example a meal planner with automatic shopping lists, that makes low carb way simpler for people.
These priorities can change as we learn more about how to make low carb simple for people.
What do you think?
If you have any feedback on our purpose, mission, values, or plan, please tell us in the comments below.