3,660 views Add as favorite
This is an excellent talk, held by one of the true pioneers of the low-carb movement. Dr. Westman answers common low-carb questions and talks about the practicalities of implementing the diet. He also goes through the successes and pitfalls of his Duke clinic patients.
Here are some of the questions answered:
- Can people eat low carb in the long run?
- What are the most common mistakes?
- Do you need to keep track of macros?
- Do calories matter?
- Do you have to exercise to lose weight?
- Do you have to keep a food journal?
- Do you have to watch the quality of the food?