Driven graphic designer/illustrator with a focus on web and infographics
If you are looking for a meaningful and rewarding job, which allows you to help millions of people to adapt a healthy lifestyle through good food – we’ve got the perfect job for you!
Diet Doctor is the world’s largest low-carb site, with around 500,000 daily visitors and over 60,000 paying members.
Team Diet Doctor has 25 full-time coworkers and many freelancers and collaborators. Since 2014, we’ve been doubling in size every year. To be trustworthy, we have no ads on our sites and we do not sell any products. We are funded by the people (through our optional membership), owned by those who work here.
Aside from offering competitive salaries and the opportunity to become a co-owner in our explosively growing company, we offer you a deeply meaningful role and a great working environment in downtown Stockholm, together with inspiring coworkers.
- Make sure that Diet Doctor’s graphic profile is followed in all of our channels and that our graphic manual is kept updated.
- Create visually appealing and easy-to-understand infographics for our guides.
- Create icons and other graphic elements for our pages.
- Create design sketches and templates for WordPress.
- Assist the video team with graphics, when needed.
- Produce originals for printed matter and profile products.
- Instruct the content team in basic image handling and the importance of respecting our graphic guidelines.
- At least three years of experience working with web-based graphics and illustrations.
- Work effortlessly in Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, Xd and InDesign).
- Experience with creating material for social media, mainly Instagram and Facebook.
- Experience with web design in WordPress.
- Ability to produce simple animations in, for example, After Effects.
- Write and speak excellent English. As we are an international company with many employees from different parts of the world, we often communicate in English at the office.
- Be fluent in spoken and written Swedish and live in Sweden.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Have an education within UX & UI.
- Have worked in MailChimp.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and SEO.
- Can use an SLR camera and take well-composed images.
- Have experience of some version of low carb, and believe in its benefits.
You are driven, have an eye for details, and are full of ideas and love of creating. You like working at a fast pace with freedom and responsibility.
This is a full-time position and you will be working at our Stockholm office, Vasagatan 40. Don’t live here yet? That’s fine – we can help you move and find a place to live in this wonderful city.
How to apply: Email your resume and a personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you are perfect for this job and why you would like to work at Diet Doctor. Include a salary suggestion and references. Please include work samples of illustrations and sites that you have worked with.
Application deadline: February 6th, 2019.
We are looking forward to your application!