The effect of extreme carbo-loading
July 17 2013 15:49 in Exercise
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 2All Diets are Equally Good … Or Are They?78
- 3Fancy a Bug Bar?47
- 4Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?40
- 5Lunch at the Diabetes Conference37
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 5Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?124
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Why are Asian Rice Eaters Thin?
- Hamish: I don't think you're right…
- The Result of My Diabetes Lunch
- Steve Kirsch: This is a 75g carb…
- Where's All the Research on Lifestyle and Diet?
- Another Lunch at the Diabetes Meeting – and Another Test
- Swedish Expert Committee: A Low-Carb Diet Most Effective for Weight Loss
- bmjsvigual: Air Jordan 11 June 8 If…
- About Diet Doctor
- More comments