Here’s Gary Taubes and dr Peter Attia attempting to debunk food myths on The Stossel Show. A calorie is not a calorie and fat’s good for you – for example.
Taubes & Attia Debunks Food Myths on The Stossel Show
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1Dinner at Diet Doctor’s51
- 2“Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You’re Happiest on Without Weight Gain”30
- 3Carb-Loaded: the Best Low-Carb Movie Ever?29
- 4“I Finally Kept My Promise to My Mom”23
- 5A Low-Carb Diet Improves Quality of Life for Diabetics22
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?93
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- LCHF for Beginners
- More Questions and Answers on LCHF
- "Before, I Was Ruled by Food"
- Carb-Loaded: the Best Low-Carb Movie Ever?
- "Without a Doubt, Definitely the Best Decision I Have Ever Made"
- Murray: Thanks Emmy. You remind us…
- More comments