In terms of being match fit, we are all on a rigid low carb diet. There is no point waddling out on bloody stage…, we are going to look like sexy beasts, I can assure you.
Sir Bob Geldof on Low Carb
January 29 2013 16:31 in Weight loss stories
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 2All Diets are Equally Good … Or Are They?70
- 3Fancy a Bug Bar?46
- 4“LCHF Saved Me!”25
- 5LCHF Made Lindha Half the Woman She Used to Be21
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 5Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?123
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- How to Lose Weight
- Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?
- LCHF Deadly in the Long Run... or Not?
- Fancy a Bug Bar?
- Time for a Gigantic Diabetes Meeting
- More comments