Here are a couple of reactions to my post on calorie counting being an eating disorder:
On Calorie Counting as an Eating Disorder
February 20 2013 11:52 in Calorie Counting
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1”Looks Like The Medical Establishment Was Wrong About Fat”43
- 2Could Drinking Milk Shorten Your Life?38
- 3The Soda Industry Suffers Historic Loss in the US36
- 4LCHF on Australia’s Biggest Science Show!30
- 5“Sugar Is Harming Our Children”20
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?96
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Low-Carb High-Fat Changed My Life!
- Scientists Against Sugar
- New Analysis: LCHF Best For Long-Term Weight and Health Markers
- Harry: What is important is fat…
- LCHF-breakfast in the summer
- Lose Weight by Achieving Optimal Ketosis
- Elaine: Hello Lisa.... thank you so…
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud
- LCHF on Australia's Biggest Science Show!
- More comments