Here are a couple of reactions to my post on calorie counting being an eating disorder:
On Calorie Counting as an Eating Disorder
February 20 11:52 in Calorie Counting
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1More Blood Sugar, More Dementia!50
- 2If Certain Foods Make You Sick, Just Take More Medicine46
- 3New Page: Diabetes – How to Normalize Your Blood Sugar40
- 4School Refuses to Serve Food that Keeps Student Healthy40
- 5Proven: Almost Anything Is Better with Bacon34
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!192
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?159
- 4It’s the Insulin, Stupid153
- 5Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- "Butter Better than Vegetable Oils"
- Football Champions on a Low-Carb Diet
- Small Steps or Radical Changes?
- More comments