A small study again shows the intriguing possibility that lowering insulin slows cancer growth. This time it was done by the common diabetes drug Metformin, but carb restriction might be at least as effective:
Lowering Insulin Slows Cancer Growth
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis122
- 2Are Low-Carb Zealots Close-Minded?109
- 3Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview78
- 4How to Cure Type 2 Diabetes38
- 5A Happy Little Meat-Eater25
- 1It’s the Insulin, Stupid149
- 2Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis122
- 3A New Toy Measuring Blood Ketones120
- 4Are Low-Carb Zealots Close-Minded?109
- 5The New York Soda Battle Rages On101
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Are Low-Carb Zealots Close-Minded?
- How to Cure Type 2 Diabetes
- Questions and answers about LCHF
- Georgi Pachov: Excelllent! For the first time…
- Is Stevia Natural?
- Natasha: Hi all! Not all…
- Are Beer Bellies a Myth?
- How to Lose Weight
- Zepp: One of the moste comon…
- More comments