Do you think this is just a coincidence or just a different audience? It’s not. This problem is for real.
The Difference Between 1999 and 2008
September 6 17:31 in The Obesity Epidemic
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1More Blood Sugar, More Dementia!50
- 2If Certain Foods Make You Sick, Just Take More Medicine48
- 3New Page: Diabetes – How to Normalize Your Blood Sugar40
- 4School Refuses to Serve Food that Keeps Student Healthy40
- 5New Study: A Low-Carb Diet and Intermittent Fasting Beneficial for Diabetics!36
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!192
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?159
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview123
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- Katharina: Thanks for sharing your thoughts…
- Does Exercise Promote Weight Loss?
- Thomos Max: I live in Florida and…
- About Diet Doctor
- New Study: A Low-Carb Diet and Intermittent Fasting Beneficial for Diabetics!
- Butter is Back!
- The Real Cause of Heart Disease
- Losing 92 lbs and a Sugar Addiction with LCHF
- Zepp: Look at our expert here…
- Weight Watchers' New Sweet Campaign
- More comments