Do you think this is just a coincidence or just a different audience? It’s not. This problem is for real.
The Difference Between 1999 and 2008
September 6 2013 17:31 in The Obesity Epidemic
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1“Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You’re Happiest on Without Weight Gain”32
- 2Carb-Loaded: the Best Low-Carb Movie Ever?31
- 3”Looks Like The Medical Establishment Was Wrong About Fat”25
- 4“I Finally Kept My Promise to My Mom”23
- 5A Low-Carb Diet Improves Quality of Life for Diabetics22
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?93
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Could Drinking Milk Shorten Your Life?
- ”Looks Like The Medical Establishment Was Wrong About Fat”
- Dr. Jason Fung: It's already been done. …
- Last Week Tonight about Sugar
- LCHF for Beginners
- More comments