This is pretty cool. CBS News, one of the biggest news programs in the world, just questioned whether fat is really bad (of course it’s not). They also interviewed Gary Taubes and the writer of the cool cookbook “Fat”. Can you feel the paradigm shift going on?
CBS Sings the Praises of Fat (!)
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1More Blood Sugar, More Dementia!50
- 2If Certain Foods Make You Sick, Just Take More Medicine48
- 3New Page: Diabetes – How to Normalize Your Blood Sugar40
- 4School Refuses to Serve Food that Keeps Student Healthy40
- 5New Study: A Low-Carb Diet and Intermittent Fasting Beneficial for Diabetics!36
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!192
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?159
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview123
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- About Diet Doctor
- Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- Katharina: Thanks for sharing your thoughts…
- Does Exercise Promote Weight Loss?
- Thomos Max: I live in Florida and…
- New Study: A Low-Carb Diet and Intermittent Fasting Beneficial for Diabetics!
- Butter is Back!
- The Real Cause of Heart Disease
- Losing 92 lbs and a Sugar Addiction with LCHF
- Zepp: Look at our expert here…
- More comments