Is it possible to reverse type 2 diabetes?
|All posts (298)||The Obesity Epidemic (55)||Weight loss surgery (10)|
|Crazy ways to lose weight (16)||Weight loss stories (93)||Why Americans are Obese (20)|
|Insulin (26)||Weight loss studies (20)|
I got an e-mail from Jane Britton in Australia, who struggled to lose weight with low-calorie diets for many years.
Here’s what she discovered when she decided to study to become a dietitian, and soon realized what the biochemistry text book had to say about what causes storage of fat: Continue Reading →
Do you have to suffer from aches and pains as you’re getting older? Although this has become the norm, it’s not part of a natural aging process.
Here’s an email from Beth, who wanted to share her experiences with an LCHF diet: Continue Reading →
I received a fascinating story from Anthony in Australia about what happened when he ended up in the emergency room, where it was discovered that he had high blood pressure. This led him to search for better health on his own, not following the usual diet recommendations he was given. Here’s his story: Continue Reading →
Women approaching middle age may have a difficult time losing weight – sometimes even on LCHF.
Bitte Björkman shares her story here: Continue Reading →
Here’s the Russian film producer and media personality Sam Klebanov – before and after LCHF.
Recently, Klebanov opened a Russian website with tips and success stories: LCHF.ru
Do you know anyone who speaks Russian, who could benefit from the website? Please pass this on. Continue Reading →
I got en email from Minna in Finland, who tried to lose weight with the official nutritional guidelines, while wondering why she was still fat. Here’s her story on what happened when she learned about LCHF from a co-worker: Continue Reading →
I received an e-mail from Leanne in Cape Town, South Africa, about how she kept gaining weight while trying various diets. Here’s what happened when she instead recently found LCHF: Continue Reading →
Is it possible to recover from hypothyroidism? Most people on thyroid hormone treatment need to continue this for the rest of their lives.
Here’s a story about an exception named Julia: Continue Reading →
- 1Dinner at Diet Doctor’s51
- 2“Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You’re Happiest on Without Weight Gain”30
- 3Another Reason to be Skeptical of Artificial Sweeteners28
- 4Carb-Loaded: the Best Low-Carb Movie Ever?22
- 5A Low-Carb Diet Improves Quality of Life for Diabetics22
- 1Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 2My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 3New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 5Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- "Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You're Happiest on Without Weight Gain"
- LCHF for Beginners
- "Giant Leap to Type 1-Diabetes Cure"
- George Harding: A question more than a…
- New Solid Studies: The Advice on Gluten for Infants Needs to Be Changed!
- Lunch at the Diabetes Conference
- TrondO: Hey this lunch is vegan.…
- One Hundred Weight Loss Blogs
- makeitcountnutrition: That is really interesting information…
- More comments