I received a fascinating story from Anthony in Australia about what happened when he ended up in the emergency room, where it was discovered that he had high blood pressure. This led him to search for better health on his own, not following the usual diet recommendations he was given. Here’s his story: Continue Reading →
|All posts (294)||The Obesity Epidemic (55)||Weight loss surgery (10)|
|Crazy ways to lose weight (16)||Weight loss stories (89)||Why Americans are Obese (20)|
|Insulin (26)||Weight loss studies (20)|
Women approaching middle age may have a difficult time losing weight – sometimes even on LCHF.
Bitte Björkman shares her story here: Continue Reading →
Here’s the Russian film producer and media personality Sam Klebanov – before and after LCHF.
Recently, Klebanov opened a Russian website with tips and success stories: LCHF.ru
Do you know anyone who speaks Russian, who could benefit from the website? Please pass this on. Continue Reading →
I got en email from Minna in Finland, who tried to lose weight with the official nutritional guidelines, while wondering why she was still fat. Here’s her story on what happened when she learned about LCHF from a co-worker: Continue Reading →
I received an e-mail from Leanne in Cape Town, South Africa, about how she kept gaining weight while trying various diets. Here’s what happened when she instead recently found LCHF: Continue Reading →
Is it possible to recover from hypothyroidism? Most people on thyroid hormone treatment need to continue this for the rest of their lives.
Here’s a story about an exception named Julia: Continue Reading →
I just received an email from Annie, 26, who had been always been overweight. Here’s what happened in just three months on LCHF: Continue Reading →
I received an e-mail from police officer Maykel in Florida, who struggled with weight and sugar addiction. Here’s his story about what happened when he found LCHF: Continue Reading →
Linnéa Sundberg, 23 years old, had always been overweight. She had always had troublesome stress-related digestive issues and was addicted to sugar.
Here’s what happened when she started eating LCHF: Continue Reading →
Matthias Steiner is a hero in both his home countries, Austria and Germany. Now fans of the former olympic weightlifting champion may follow him on a different journey – a weight loss journey.
The 31 year-old has lost 70 lbs (32 kg) and today he weighs about 260 lbs (118 kg). His goal is to reach 220 lbs (110 kg).
In German: Ex-Gewichtheber Matthias Steiner verrät: So habe ich 32 Kilo abgespeckt
He says he eats both meat and vegetables, while keeping the amount of carbohydrates low, and he’s not depriving himself.
- 1New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 2All Diets are Equally Good … Or Are They?70
- 3Fancy a Bug Bar?47
- 4Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?35
- 5LCHF Deadly in the Long Run… or Not?31
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 5Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?124
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- LCHF Deadly in the Long Run... or Not?
- Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?
- Fancy a Bug Bar?
- Paul the rat: @ bill, yes, but as I…
- "My Fatty Liver Is Gone"
- Vicente: Hi … donations worked spectacularly…
- Swedes Consuming Low-Fat Dairy Products Gain More Weight!
- More comments