I received an e-mail from Leanne in Cape Town, South Africa, about how she kept gaining weight while trying various diets. Here’s what happened when she instead recently found LCHF: Continue Reading →
|All posts (286)||The Obesity Epidemic (54)||Weight loss surgery (10)|
|Crazy ways to lose weight (16)||Weight loss stories (85)||Why Americans are Obese (20)|
|Insulin (25)||Weight loss studies (17)|
Is it possible to recover from hypothyroidism? Most people on thyroid hormone treatment need to continue this for the rest of their lives.
Here’s a story about an exception named Julia: Continue Reading →
I just received an email from Annie, 26, who had been always been overweight. Here’s what happened in just three months on LCHF: Continue Reading →
I received an e-mail from police officer Maykel in Florida, who struggled with weight and sugar addiction. Here’s his story about what happened when he found LCHF: Continue Reading →
Linnéa Sundberg, 23 years old, had always been overweight. She had always had troublesome stress-related digestive issues and was addicted to sugar.
Here’s what happened when she started eating LCHF: Continue Reading →
Matthias Steiner is a hero in both his home countries, Austria and Germany. Now fans of the former olympic weightlifting champion may follow him on a different journey – a weight loss journey.
The 31 year-old has lost 70 lbs (32 kg) and today he weighs about 260 lbs (118 kg). His goal is to reach 220 lbs (110 kg).
In German: Ex-Gewichtheber Matthias Steiner verrät: So habe ich 32 Kilo abgespeckt
He says he eats both meat and vegetables, while keeping the amount of carbohydrates low, and he’s not depriving himself.
Many people with obesity or diabetes experience amazing health improvements with fewer carbohydrates in their diets. But you may still feel a little nervous at that follow-up appointment. What will the tests show?
A reader e-mailed me a story about what can happen.
“Have you started an LCHF diet, or something?” was the first thing the doctor said: Continue Reading →
I received an email from Megan, 24, in Melbourne, Australia. She’s got a fantastic story about what happened when she stopped eating what people said was healthy:
It can be difficult to get rid of a sugar addiction. Just like quitting smoking, several attempts may be needed before you succeed.
Here’s Sara’s story: Continue Reading →
I received an e-mail with husband and wife success stories: Continue Reading →
- 1Baby Sister44
- 2Scientists: A Low-Carbohydrate Diet Should Be First Approach for Diabetics!37
- 3No More Than Seven Months?35
- 4More Salt Is OK According to New Study33
- 5Low-Carb High-Fat Changed My Life!28
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?117
- 5Will LCHF Work Long-Term? Say, After Four Years?117
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- LCHF for Beginners
- How to Lose 88 Pounds in Seven Months With LCHF
- Rejane: I'm from Brazil, sorry my…
- LCHF Made Lindha Half the Woman She Used To Be
- About Diet Doctor
- More Salt Is OK According to New Study
- More comments