This is pretty cool. A well-designed study just showed that supplementing omega-3 – one gram of DHA per day – for six months can improve memory and reaction times. Apparently it made the brain work better.
This finding could very well be true. After all, omega-3 is an important component of the structure of brain cells. And our Western diet is low in omega-3, meaning a lot of people might be deficient.
So, taking an omega-3 supplement could make you smarter. An even better option: eat plenty of fatty fish, or grass-fed beef, to get all the high-quality omega-3 you need the natural way.
How do you get your omega-3?
- 1A Calorie Is Not a Calorie – Not Even Close33
- 2The Problem Is the Soda. Not the Calories.29
- 3The Movie the Junk Food Industry Fears26
- 4The Doctor: “Have You Started an LCHF Diet, Or Something?”25
- 5Why You Should NOT Listen to Your Dietitian19
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!194
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?172
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview141
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Olympic Hero's "Transformation" with Low-Carb
- How to Lose Weight
- The Doctor: "Have You Started an LCHF Diet, Or Something?"
- No More Doc
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud Finally Results in an 8 Million Dollar Fine!
- Jessica: How do we go about…
- The latest about LC / paleo!
- More comments