This is pretty cool. A well-designed study just showed that supplementing omega-3 – one gram of DHA per day – for six months can improve memory and reaction times. Apparently it made the brain work better.
This finding could very well be true. After all, omega-3 is an important component of the structure of brain cells. And our Western diet is low in omega-3, meaning a lot of people might be deficient.
So, taking an omega-3 supplement could make you smarter. An even better option: eat plenty of fatty fish, or grass-fed beef, to get all the high-quality omega-3 you need the natural way.
How do you get your omega-3?
- 1Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?92
- 2Should Everyone Be Taking Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs?82
- 3Long-Term Study on the Paleo Diet: The Results53
- 4New Study: Is Today’s Wheat Bad for You?49
- 5Is It Dangerous to Eat Meat Before Age 65?44
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!192
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?168
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview139
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud
- Fabrics: I think that both are…
- LCHF for Beginners
- The Picture That Changed Everything
- Randal L. Schwartz: OMG. What a transformation,…
- LCHF-Success Greetings from India
- Zepp: I realy wold love to…
- How to Lose Weight
- Coming Up Next Week: Obesity Conference in Philadelphia!
- New Study: Is Today's Wheat Bad for You?
- Ted Hutchinson: Here are a couple of…
- How Losing Weight With LCHF Helps Save Children's Lives in Amazonas
- Is It Dangerous to Eat Meat Before Age 65?
- Joey: My dad is 66 guess…
- More comments