This is pretty cool. A well-designed study just showed that supplementing omega-3 – one gram of DHA per day – for six months can improve memory and reaction times. Apparently it made the brain work better.
This finding could very well be true. After all, omega-3 is an important component of the structure of brain cells. And our Western diet is low in omega-3, meaning a lot of people might be deficient.
So, taking an omega-3 supplement could make you smarter. An even better option: eat plenty of fatty fish, or grass-fed beef, to get all the high-quality omega-3 you need the natural way.
How do you get your omega-3?
- 1”Looks Like The Medical Establishment Was Wrong About Fat”43
- 2Could Drinking Milk Shorten Your Life?38
- 3The Soda Industry Suffers Historic Loss in the US34
- 4LCHF on Australia’s Biggest Science Show!25
- 5“Sugar Is Harming Our Children”20
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?96
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- LCHF for Beginners
- LCHF on Australia's Biggest Science Show!
- How to Lose Weight
- Lose Weight by Achieving Optimal Ketosis
- More comments