This is pretty cool. A well-designed study just showed that supplementing omega-3 – one gram of DHA per day – for six months can improve memory and reaction times. Apparently it made the brain work better.
This finding could very well be true. After all, omega-3 is an important component of the structure of brain cells. And our Western diet is low in omega-3, meaning a lot of people might be deficient.
So, taking an omega-3 supplement could make you smarter. An even better option: eat plenty of fatty fish, or grass-fed beef, to get all the high-quality omega-3 you need the natural way.
How do you get your omega-3?
- 1“Even If the Scale Isn’t Changing, the Body Is”62
- 2My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF46
- 3Reversing Diabetes After a Visit to the Emergency Room37
- 4“Butter and Cheese Saved My Son”28
- 5Triathlon on LCHF24
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3Will LCHF Work Long-Term? Say, After Four Years?117
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?117
- 5Averaged Female Faces Across Europe115
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- LCHF for Beginners
- My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF
- The World's Most Persistent Fad Diet
- More comments