This is pretty cool. A well-designed study just showed that supplementing omega-3 – one gram of DHA per day – for six months can improve memory and reaction times. Apparently it made the brain work better.
This finding could very well be true. After all, omega-3 is an important component of the structure of brain cells. And our Western diet is low in omega-3, meaning a lot of people might be deficient.
So, taking an omega-3 supplement could make you smarter. An even better option: eat plenty of fatty fish, or grass-fed beef, to get all the high-quality omega-3 you need the natural way.
How do you get your omega-3?
- 1“Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You’re Happiest on Without Weight Gain”32
- 2Carb-Loaded: the Best Low-Carb Movie Ever?31
- 3”Looks Like The Medical Establishment Was Wrong About Fat”29
- 4“I Finally Kept My Promise to My Mom”23
- 5A Low-Carb Diet Improves Quality of Life for Diabetics22
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?93
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- "Before, I Was Ruled by Food"
- Carb-Loaded: the Best Low-Carb Movie Ever?
- LCHF for Beginners
- "Without a Doubt, Definitely the Best Decision I Have Ever Made"
- One Hundred Weight Loss Blogs
- Ray Johnson: Really good info, here i…
- More comments