This is pretty cool. A well-designed study just showed that supplementing omega-3 – one gram of DHA per day – for six months can improve memory and reaction times. Apparently it made the brain work better.
This finding could very well be true. After all, omega-3 is an important component of the structure of brain cells. And our Western diet is low in omega-3, meaning a lot of people might be deficient.
So, taking an omega-3 supplement could make you smarter. An even better option: eat plenty of fatty fish, or grass-fed beef, to get all the high-quality omega-3 you need the natural way.
How do you get your omega-3?
- 1New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 2All Diets are Equally Good … Or Are They?70
- 3Fancy a Bug Bar?47
- 4“LCHF Saved Me!”25
- 5LCHF Made Lindha Half the Woman She Used to Be21
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 5Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?123
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- LCHF Deadly in the Long Run... or Not?
- Fancy a Bug Bar?
- Paul the rat: @ bill, yes, but as I…
- "My Fatty Liver Is Gone"
- Vicente: Hi … donations worked spectacularly…
- Swedes Consuming Low-Fat Dairy Products Gain More Weight!
- Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?
- More comments