This is pretty cool. A well-designed study just showed that supplementing omega-3 – one gram of DHA per day – for six months can improve memory and reaction times. Apparently it made the brain work better.
This finding could very well be true. After all, omega-3 is an important component of the structure of brain cells. And our Western diet is low in omega-3, meaning a lot of people might be deficient.
So, taking an omega-3 supplement could make you smarter. An even better option: eat plenty of fatty fish, or grass-fed beef, to get all the high-quality omega-3 you need the natural way.
How do you get your omega-3?
- 1Dinner at Diet Doctor’s51
- 2The Result of My Diabetes Lunch29
- 3“Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You’re Happiest on Without Weight Gain”28
- 4Another Reason to be Skeptical of Artificial Sweeteners28
- 5A Low-Carb Diet Improves Quality of Life for Diabetics22
- 1Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 2My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 3New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 5Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- "Your Best Carbohydrate Level Is the One You're Happiest on Without Weight Gain"
- LCHF for Beginners
- "Giant Leap to Type 1-Diabetes Cure"
- George Harding: A question more than a…
- New Solid Studies: The Advice on Gluten for Infants Needs to Be Changed!
- Lunch at the Diabetes Conference
- TrondO: Hey this lunch is vegan.…
- One Hundred Weight Loss Blogs
- makeitcountnutrition: That is really interesting information…
- More comments