This is pretty cool. A well-designed study just showed that supplementing omega-3 – one gram of DHA per day – for six months can improve memory and reaction times. Apparently it made the brain work better.
This finding could very well be true. After all, omega-3 is an important component of the structure of brain cells. And our Western diet is low in omega-3, meaning a lot of people might be deficient.
So, taking an omega-3 supplement could make you smarter. An even better option: eat plenty of fatty fish, or grass-fed beef, to get all the high-quality omega-3 you need the natural way.
How do you get your omega-3?
- 1Baby Sister50
- 2Low-Carb High-Fat Changed My Life!34
- 3More Salt Is OK According to New Study33
- 4Why Won’t Ice Cream Melt Anymore?29
- 5“The Sugar Cravings Are Gone Now”27
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?119
- 5Will LCHF Work Long-Term? Say, After Four Years?117
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise?
- Robert Lustig: The Man Who Believes Sugar is Poison
- Why Are We Fat? The Multimillion-Dollar Scientific Quest to Find Out
- How to Lose Weight
- Acne (and IBS) Vanished with a Diet Change
- Martin Rivera: that before and after pic…
- Questions and answers about LCHF
- erdoke: I suggest that magnesium is…
- More comments