|All posts (226)||Gary Taubes (23)||Myths about LCHF (6)|
|Calorie Counting (25)||Gut bacteria (1)||NuSI (2)|
|Climate Change (1)||Health (3)||Potential LCHF problems (1)|
|Coca Cola (22)||Health Scares (4)||Robert Lustig (28)|
|Confused thinking (10)||History of Low Carb Diets (1)||Stephan Guyenet (3)|
|Dr Oz (1)||Intermittent fasting (6)||The Food Revolution (12)|
|Drugs (5)||Ketone Measuring (11)||The Swedish Revolution (46)|
|Evolution (1)||Living longer (3)||Tom Naughton (4)|
|Failed low fat diets (24)||Lobbyism (10)|
Gallbladder in pink
Do gallstones improve or worsen on a low carb / high fat diet? It’s a common question with an interesting answer.
The gallbladder stores bile, a yellow-green fluid manufactured in the liver. The bile is used to digest the fat you eat. The question is: Is it good or bad for the gall bladder to eat fat? Continue Reading →
- 1New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 2All Diets are Equally Good … Or Are They?70
- 3Fancy a Bug Bar?47
- 4Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?36
- 5LCHF Deadly in the Long Run… or Not?32
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!128
- 5Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?124
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- LCHF Deadly in the Long Run... or Not?
- Do You Want to Watch the Excellent Obesity Documentary FED UP?
- Fancy a Bug Bar?
- Paul the rat: @ bill, yes, but as I…
- "My Fatty Liver Is Gone"
- Vicente: Hi … donations worked spectacularly…
- Swedes Consuming Low-Fat Dairy Products Gain More Weight!
- More comments