|All posts (221)||Gary Taubes (21)||Myths about LCHF (6)|
|Calorie Counting (24)||Gut bacteria (1)||NuSI (1)|
|Climate Change (1)||Health (3)||Potential LCHF problems (1)|
|Coca Cola (21)||Health Scares (4)||Robert Lustig (26)|
|Confused thinking (10)||History of Low Carb Diets (1)||Stephan Guyenet (3)|
|Dr Oz (1)||Intermittent fasting (6)||The Food Revolution (12)|
|Drugs (4)||Ketone Measuring (11)||The Swedish Revolution (46)|
|Evolution (1)||Living longer (3)||Tom Naughton (4)|
|Failed low fat diets (24)||Lobbyism (10)|
Could the recently launched Nutrition Science Initiative – aka the “Manhattan Project of Nutrition” – be the solution to the obesity epidemic?
It has certainly gotten a lot of attention online. Most popular bloggers seem to be in favor of it while others are (predictably) more or less sceptical. Here are a few voices:
Personally I’m very much in favor of NuSI and I think it may accomplish great things. But instead of making the case for it myself I’ll do something better. I’ll let Peter Attia, the President of NuSI, explain this “Manhattan Project”. Nobody does it better.
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF139
- 2Reversing Diabetes After a Visit to the Emergency Room37
- 3No More Than Seven Months?34
- 4“I Was Wrong, We Should Be Feasting on Fat”29
- 5Scientists: A Low-Carbohydrate Diet Should Be First Approach for Diabetics!25
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF139
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?117
- 5Will LCHF Work Long-Term? Say, After Four Years?117
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Crash Course in Blood Pressure
- Scientists: A Low-Carbohydrate Diet Should Be First Approach for Diabetics!
- Crash Course in Blood Pressure – New Page!
- Howard Lee Harkness: We missed you in May.…
- No More Than Seven Months?
- Losing Nearly 50 lbs Since November With LCHF
- Usman shaikh: Congrats Fatima U…
- More comments