|All posts (246)||Low Carb High Fat (64)||Salt (4)|
|Alcohol (5)||Meat (7)||Saturated fat (16)|
|Fake Low Carb Products (15)||Non-caloric sweeteners (4)||Sugar/fructose (59)|
|Food for Animals (1)||Omega 6 (3)||Vegetarian Diets (3)|
|Food for kids (21)||Paleo Diets (29)||Wheat (12)|
|Industrial food-like products (29)||Real food (4)|
Whooops! Asians eating more red meat get LESS cancer and heart disease, according to a new analysis of eight prospective studies.
Sorry T Colin Campbell and every vegan citing from his “China Study” book. Game over?
Let me start by saying this: Being a vegan is fine. I find the ethical arguments compelling and I’m impressed by people who manage to avoid animal products for ethical reasons. Also, I believe that most vegan food (supplemented by vitamin B12) is healthier than a standard Western diet.
That said, I was shocked when listening to a new interview with low-fat vegan advocate Dr John McDougall. A couple of days ago he was on Jimmy Moore’s podcast and, really, you have to hear it to believe it:
Here’s the problem: Continue Reading →
Can vegetarian diets cause mental disorders, such as depression and anxiety? Some people believe so. And a new observational study shows that vegetarians do indeed have an elevated risk of such problems. Whether that’s really cause and effect is, as usual, impossible to know.
What do you think?
- 1More Blood Sugar, More Dementia!50
- 2If Certain Foods Make You Sick, Just Take More Medicine46
- 3School Refuses to Serve Food that Keeps Student Healthy40
- 4New Page: Diabetes – How to Normalize Your Blood Sugar40
- 5Proven: Almost Anything Is Better with Bacon34
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!192
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?159
- 4It’s the Insulin, Stupid153
- 5Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Legendary Exercise Professor Embraces LCHF!
- Weight Watchers' New Sweet Campaign
- Losing 100 lbs in a Year with LCHF
- Naina: Realy you did a great…
- "Butter Better than Vegetable Oils"
- More comments