Sometimes, marketing enables a pickpocket to steal a wallet–and be thanked for it…
Last year, just one of the big fast food companies made more than $1,300,000,000 in profit (billion with a ‘b’). They’ve also paid their CEO nearly $200 million in salary in the last five years. Sometimes, a big profit is the sign that you’re doing something right, creating real value for people able to pay. Sometimes, though, it means you’re exploiting a weakness in the system.
The Perfect Crime
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF137
- 2“Even If the Scale Isn’t Changing, the Body Is”62
- 3Reversing Diabetes After a Visit to the Emergency Room37
- 4No More Than Seven Months?31
- 5“I Was Wrong, We Should Be Feasting on Fat”29
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF137
- 4Will LCHF Work Long-Term? Say, After Four Years?117
- 5Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?117
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- About Diet Doctor
- Noel: 5 weeks on LCHF, in…
- My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF
- Scientists: A Low-Carbohydrate Diet Should Be First Approach for Diabetics!
- Questions and answers about LCHF
- LCHF for Beginners
- More comments