Sometimes, marketing enables a pickpocket to steal a wallet–and be thanked for it…
Last year, just one of the big fast food companies made more than $1,300,000,000 in profit (billion with a ‘b’). They’ve also paid their CEO nearly $200 million in salary in the last five years. Sometimes, a big profit is the sign that you’re doing something right, creating real value for people able to pay. Sometimes, though, it means you’re exploiting a weakness in the system.
The Perfect Crime
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1Is Potato Starch LCHF? About Resistant Starch49
- 2A Calorie Is Not a Calorie – Not Even Close33
- 3The Problem Is the Soda. Not the Calories.29
- 4The Doctor: “Have You Started an LCHF Diet, Or Something?”26
- 5The Movie the Junk Food Industry Fears26
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!194
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?172
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview141
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Sugar: Hiding in Plain Sight
- Is Potato Starch LCHF? About Resistant Starch
- Jan godyear: Hi. I reversed type 2 diabetes…
- An Easter Egg
- "The Best 84 Days of My Life"
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud
- Darren Stevens: Sorry, I don't care what…
- Diabetes – How to Normalize Your Blood Sugar
- How to Lose Weight
- Angie: There´s a way to lose…
- More comments