Sometimes, marketing enables a pickpocket to steal a wallet–and be thanked for it…
Last year, just one of the big fast food companies made more than $1,300,000,000 in profit (billion with a ‘b’). They’ve also paid their CEO nearly $200 million in salary in the last five years. Sometimes, a big profit is the sign that you’re doing something right, creating real value for people able to pay. Sometimes, though, it means you’re exploiting a weakness in the system.
The Perfect Crime
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1Scientists: A Low-Carbohydrate Diet Should Be First Approach for Diabetics!37
- 2Baby Sister36
- 3No More Than Seven Months?35
- 4Low-Carb High-Fat Changed My Life!28
- 5Why Won’t Ice Cream Melt Anymore?28
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 4Will LCHF Work Long-Term? Say, After Four Years?117
- 5Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?117
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Experiment: Optimal Ketosis for Weight Loss and Improved Performance
- LCHF Made Lindha Half the Woman She Used To Be
- A New Toy Measuring Blood Ketones
- Peter: Hi, notice a lot of…
- Baby Sister
- Weight Watchers Suffers PR Disaster in Sweden
- Jim Gremillion: I fell for one Weight…
- More Salt Is OK According to New Study
- The Dreamfields Pasta Fraud Finally Results in an 8 Million Dollar Fine!
- Shirl: Matt, you and Fred …
- More comments