Sometimes, marketing enables a pickpocket to steal a wallet–and be thanked for it…
Last year, just one of the big fast food companies made more than $1,300,000,000 in profit (billion with a ‘b’). They’ve also paid their CEO nearly $200 million in salary in the last five years. Sometimes, a big profit is the sign that you’re doing something right, creating real value for people able to pay. Sometimes, though, it means you’re exploiting a weakness in the system.
The Perfect Crime
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1”Looks Like The Medical Establishment Was Wrong About Fat”43
- 2Could Drinking Milk Shorten Your Life?38
- 3The Soda Industry Suffers Historic Loss in the US35
- 4LCHF on Australia’s Biggest Science Show!27
- 5“Sugar Is Harming Our Children”20
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!129
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?96
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- How to Lose Weight
- Jared: Is there a specific amount…
- LCHF for Beginners
- LCHF on Australia's Biggest Science Show!
- Is Overeating Carbs Worse Than Overeating on an LCHF Diet?
- Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview
- Can Antibiotics Make You Fat?
- About Diet Doctor
- Mohan somayaji: This is NOT fiction, It…
- More comments