Sometimes, marketing enables a pickpocket to steal a wallet–and be thanked for it…
Last year, just one of the big fast food companies made more than $1,300,000,000 in profit (billion with a ‘b’). They’ve also paid their CEO nearly $200 million in salary in the last five years. Sometimes, a big profit is the sign that you’re doing something right, creating real value for people able to pay. Sometimes, though, it means you’re exploiting a weakness in the system.
The Perfect Crime
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1Celebrity Chef: “Sugar Can Destroy Lives and Should be Taxed Like Tobacco”49
- 2Shocking New Implantable Weight-Loss Device41
- 3Before the Obesity Epidemic38
- 4Reduced Soda Consumption Forces Coca-Cola to Cut Thousands of Jobs21
- 5World’s Biggest LCHF Health Summit Coming!20
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!131
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?96
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Lose Weight by Achieving Optimal Ketosis
- Ahmed: Thank you very much both…
- Questions and answers about LCHF
- LCHF for Beginners
- What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?
- Celebrity Chef: "Sugar Can Destroy Lives and Should be Taxed Like Tobacco"
- bill: The link to the article…
- "This Has to Be the Easiest Weight Loss Ever"
- More comments