Sometimes, marketing enables a pickpocket to steal a wallet–and be thanked for it…
Last year, just one of the big fast food companies made more than $1,300,000,000 in profit (billion with a ‘b’). They’ve also paid their CEO nearly $200 million in salary in the last five years. Sometimes, a big profit is the sign that you’re doing something right, creating real value for people able to pay. Sometimes, though, it means you’re exploiting a weakness in the system.
The Perfect Crime
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF139
- 2Reversing Diabetes After a Visit to the Emergency Room37
- 3No More Than Seven Months?35
- 4Scientists: A Low-Carbohydrate Diet Should Be First Approach for Diabetics!34
- 5“I Was Wrong, We Should Be Feasting on Fat”29
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!196
- 3My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF139
- 4Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?117
- 5Will LCHF Work Long-Term? Say, After Four Years?117
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- Scientists: A Low-Carbohydrate Diet Should Be First Approach for Diabetics!
- Crash Course in Blood Pressure – New Page!
- No More Than Seven Months?
- Boring TV Shows Might Increase the Risk of Obesity
- Is the LCHF Diet a Threat to Public Health?
- Stevem14: This might be a bit…
- Swedes Eating More Eggs than Ever in the Summer
- Ann: I love my eggs. I…
- Crash Course in Blood Pressure
- More comments