Sometimes, marketing enables a pickpocket to steal a wallet–and be thanked for it…
Last year, just one of the big fast food companies made more than $1,300,000,000 in profit (billion with a ‘b’). They’ve also paid their CEO nearly $200 million in salary in the last five years. Sometimes, a big profit is the sign that you’re doing something right, creating real value for people able to pay. Sometimes, though, it means you’re exploiting a weakness in the system.
The Perfect Crime
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1Scientists Against Sugar55
- 2LCHF Coffee Break at the Castle38
- 3“Our Diabetes Clinic Wouldn’t Listen, But Reported Me to the Authorities”30
- 4Where Are You On The Global Fat Scale?29
- 5Dramatically Improved Heart Health in Sweden!24
- 1My Health Markers After Eight Years on LCHF142
- 2New Major Study: A Low-Carb Diet Yet Again Best for Both Weight and Health Markers!131
- 3Sugar vs Fat on BBC: Which is Worse?125
- 4Discovering Airline Diabetic Meal109
- 5Is There a Safe Amount of Sugar?96
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- The Fear of Fat Goes Into Free Fall
- Nate: Yes, Boundless. I just…
- The Food Revolution – Finally in English!
- "Our Diabetes Clinic Wouldn't Listen, But Reported Me to the Authorities"
- Frances: I would welcome the promotion…
- LCHF for Beginners
- More Delicious Ideas For a Healthy Holiday Season
- Yes, a Low-Carb Diet Greatly Lowers Your Insulin
- robert: Well, I hope you'll invite…
- Lose Weight by Achieving Optimal Ketosis
- More comments