Sugar, not fat, is the problem. And the tipping point is getting close now:
Any Defense of Sugar is Pure Confection
More about the free updates that people get.
Welcome to Diet Doctor and to a healthier future. By Andreas Eenfeldt, MD. More...
- 1More Blood Sugar, More Dementia!50
- 2If Certain Foods Make You Sick, Just Take More Medicine48
- 3School Refuses to Serve Food that Keeps Student Healthy40
- 4New Page: Diabetes – How to Normalize Your Blood Sugar40
- 5“Butter Better than Vegetable Oils”35
- 1Could that Low-Fat Diet Make You Even Fatter?340
- 2Dr. Oz Positive to LCHF Against Alzheimer’s!192
- 3What Happens If You Eat 5,800 Calories Daily on an LCHF Diet?159
- 4Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis149
- 5Dr McDougall in Shocking Vegan Interview123
- One MonthOne Year
- 1LCHF for Beginners
- 3How to Lose Weight
- 4Science and Low Carb / Paleo
- 5Questions and answers about LCHF
- 6About Diet Doctor
- 1 - 56 - 6
- New Study: A Low-Carb Diet and Intermittent Fasting Beneficial for Diabetics!
- More Questions and Answers on LCHF
- Can Vegetarian Diets Cause Mental Disorders?
- pragmatist: Very interesting article and comments.…
- Weight Watchers' New Sweet Campaign
- How to Lose Weight
- Patrick: Losing weight is never easy…
- Minus 30 Pounds in Ten Weeks with LCHF
- Molly: Just wanted to add from…
- More comments