My name is Andreas Eenfeldt and I am a Swedish medical doctor specialized in family medicine. I want to find out how to get as healthy as possible using natural methods such as diet, exercise and perhaps a supplement (vitamin D) or two.
The idea to eat less fat and less saturated fat was certainly a mistake. Inadvertently that advice may be the biggest reason behind the epidemics of obesity and diabetes. More and more people realize this. It’s time for a health revolution.
This blog is a place to learn about this for free. Do you want real food, better health and weight loss without hunger?
The Food Revolution
This talk by me summarizes the ongoing revolution. How we realize old mistakes and the most effective way to improve our health and weight.
Do you want to help change the world? There are many things you can do. Here are a few suggestions:
- Be a positive example and inspire the people around you (answering their questions is more effective than trying to persuade someone who isn’t ready).
- Learn more. These blogs are a good place to start, and there are some excellent books (1, 2, 3) on the subject.
- Teach others: Comment on blogs and discussion forums and in papers, start a blog yourself, prepare a lecture, talk to your doctor.
- Feel free to spread the link to dietdoctor.com and the talk on YouTube above. You may also use anything you find on this page in whatever way you like.
- Do you have any other ideas? Please tell me in the comments below.