What do you eat for breakfast on LCHF? As you may know you don’t really need breakfast, but in case you want a nice one, here’s suggestion number five.
As before, the creator is Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.
Green Smoothie with Avocado, Ginger and Lime
This is a dairy-free smoothie made with coconut milk.
Ingredients (2 glasses)
● ½ cup (100 ml) coconut milk/cream
● >½ cup (150 ml) water
● 1–2 tablespoons lime juice
● 1.5 oz. (40 g) frozen spinach
● 2 teaspoons grated ginger
● 1 avocado
● 1 pinch vanilla powder or vanilla extract to taste